Regrets Pt.1 (Hyewon)

Kang Hyewon X Male Reader

Angst

---------------------------------------------------------

*Y/N pov

"You're an absolute bastard Y/N. Look at what you've done to me!! What will i do now??? Tell me don't just stay silent like a fucking moron!!" Hyewon screamed at me. Right now i'm inside Izone's dorm having the worst moment on my life with my girlfriend screaming and crying now in front of me, and here i just stay there not having the gut to comfort or even give an answer to her.

"I'm sorry Hyewon i really do. I never think things will go like this, I'm so sorry"

"I'm finished now. Everything i've been building up till now we'll be gone, and it's all because of you. You're really the worst mistake in my life Y/N. Get lost, don't ever show your face to me anymore Han Y/N, i hate you!!!!" She goes to her room leaving me. I immediately leave her dorm too since i know that my presence is not welcome anymore.

"Y/N sorry for what she said. Please don't hate her Y/N" suddenly Eunbi noona grabs my hand and stop me from going away.

"You know i will never be able to hate her, especially since everything she said was true. I was an absolute asshole, i should have control myself and never did that. If i just have a little bit of self control, this won't happen and we'll still happy with each other. It's ok noona, i will just go away from your and her life. Please take care of her in my place noona"

"Y-Y/N....."

Today can be said as the worst day on my life. I lost the person that i care and mean so much to my life today because of my stupidity. Yes i lost Kang Hyewon my girlfriend, no i mean my ex girlfriend after i accidentally make her pregnant.

Hyewon was my childhood friend, that i know since we are still kid. And as time pass by i started to develop feeling towards her, but since she is an idol wannabe i just buried this feeling deep down inside my heart. But how shocked i am when she suddenly confessed to me on my birthday in front of all her members. I never been happier before, without any thought more i accepted her confession and we start to become a thing since then.

Everything looks all good for me until that fateful day come. It was our 2nd anniversary, we made a little party with her members to celebrate it. Everything still good until Hyewon and i decided to do something that we'll regret. It was pure accident since we were not experience with it, but that accident leads to something more disastrous and how i lost my love of my life forever.

I'm sorry Hyewon-ah, you don't deserve this at all. Only if you met someone better than me, this will not happen to you. I'm really really sorry Hyewon-ah

*Big Timeskip

"Han-ah Changbin-ah come here, get ready to go to school boys" i called my sons.

"Ne appa on our way" i then waited for them to go out from their room while making breakfast for them.

It's been almost 6 years since that day happened. Hyewon shockingly decided to keep our babies and give birth to them, her agency covered her pregnancy by making her going through hiatus and said that it was because she was having a depression.

Despite she decided to keep the babies together, we never reconcile anymore. I never accepted when i went to her dorm and always got kicked out. I thought that she'll take care of the boys, but how shocked i was when suddenly in the middle of the night, Eunbi noona came visit me and gave the boys to make because Hyewon doesn't want to take care of them.