My Choice (Hitomi)

Honda Hitomi X Male Reader

Requested by SirFlareon

100% fluff

The last part of the oneshot dates.
---------------------------------------------------------
*Hitomi pov

Right now i'm at the living room, reading a novel and drinking some milk to help me feel sleepy. The truth is i'm still not feeling very well and need a lot of rest but because of the anxiousness i feel right now it makes me stay awake until mow.

"Hii, where are you hii-chan?" Suddenly i heard eunbi's unnie voice coming from the direction of my room.

"Eunbi unnie i'm here, on the living room unnie" i responded to her, not long after eunbi unnie comes to me witha worried look on her face.

"Hii-chan, you should sleep now. You still not completely well"

"It's ok unnie, i will sleep soon after this, you can go sleep first" i said to eunbi unnie and go back to reading my novelm

"You're waiting for Y/N right?" Eunbi unnie suddenly asked me, her question really catch me out of guard. I slowly take my eyes off my novel and look at eunbi unnie which also look back at me, looking at her i hesitate a lot to give an answer "I recommend you to not lie at all to me, i already know your feelings hii-chan" upon hearing what she said, i decided to just tell her the truth already.

"N-ne unnie i am waiting for Y/N-san"

"Hii-chan if you like him that much, why don't you just tell him how you feel?"

"I want to unnie, but there are a lot of circumstances that hinder me from doing it"

"Like?" Eunbi unnie asked me again, it feels like she wants me to let everything out so i decided to place my novel away and fully focusing myself on her.

"I'm an idol, our fans won't like it if they found out i'm dating, also i'll going back to japan soon and last one....."

"You feel like losing to the others right?"

"H-how d-do you k-know unnie?"

"Of course i know hii-chan, i know all of you very well" "hey hey don't cry hii-chan"

"I-i just, e-everyone are b-better than me. I-i'm not that pretty l-like minju, i d-don't have a good v-voice like yuri, i'm also n-not as c-cute and kind as n-nako"

"Hii-chan look at unnie" "you're a good girl hii-chan. You shouldn't think like that. You have participated a lot for izone, for us, you have prove to everyone what you're capable to do and that you can grow to be a better girl and also i believe Y/N also see that in you hii-chan"

"A-are you sure unnie?"

"Yes i am so cheer up ok, i want to see the cheerful hii-chan now" i smile right after she said it which make eunbi unnie smiles too "ne that's it hii-chan you look prettier like that"

"Thank you so much unnie, you really helped me a lot there"

"You're welcome hii-chan, i'm glad i'm able to help you. Let's go to sleep shall we?" I nodded my head and we proceed to walk to our own respective rooms, but before we arrive on our room, we heard someone opening the door. Me and eunbi unnie decided to go to the front door to check. Eunbi unnie told me to stay behind her for precautions if someone barge in.

"Y/N is that you?" Eunbi unnie asked while still being cautious, i'm stick close to her while trying to also check the person.

"Yes noona it's me" Y/N oppa answered us and so finally we can lower our guard. Eunbi unnie fastened her pace and go to the front door while i a little bit left behind. When i arrive on the front door i saw Y/N oppa carrying minju in a bridal style with her belongings and his belongings too hanging on each side of his shoulders.