Regrets Pt.2 (Hyewon)

Kang Hyewon X Male Reader

Angst

---------------------------------------------------------
*Y/N pov

"Here noona have a drink" i placed a cup of water on the table for Eunbi noona.

"Thanks Y/N" she thanked me before she takes a sip. I then proceed to sit across of her with my own drink.

"Why are you here? Aren't you busy with your schedule noona? Is there something important that you need to talk with me?"

"I just want to talk with you Y/N. It's been so long since you disappear from our life"

"Isn't that what i supposed to do? After everything that i ruined this is just a small matter noona"

"Y/N can you stop blaming yourself? It's not entirely your fault you know"

"It is noona. Don't worry i can handle this guilty with me"

"Y-Y/N"

"Appa" suddenly i heard Han's voice coming from the direction of his room. I looked there and see Han standing outside of his room while rubbing his eyes.

"Oh Han-ah, what's the matter? Why you awake son?" I asked him before i go and hug him.

"I dreamt of something scary appa. There is a monster creeping up to Han's bed. It want to eat Han"

"Aigoo no one will eat you, let's go appa will accompany you" i assured him.

"Appa who is that aunty?" Han asked me while pointing at Eunbi noona.

"She's a close acquaintance of appa Han"

"What is acquaintance?"

"It's like a friend. Let's go back to sleep. You need to sleep well to become a big boy" i proceed to carry him after i said that "sorry noona but can you wait here a little bit?"

"Sure Y/N, take your time. I have all night long tonight" i immediately go back to Han's room after noona told me i can go. I tried to make him go back to sleep as quick as i can, but fir some reason Han doesn't go to sleep quickly. It tooks me almost more than half an hour before he sleeps again.

"I'm sorry noona it takes longer than i thought" i apologize to her while taking a seat back across of her.

"It's ok Y/N, so that was Han right? He's a big boy already, he changes a lot since the last time i saw him"

"He did, Changbin too. I wish Hyewon can be here to see their change though" the room immediately grew heavier after i mentioned her name "how is she doing noona?"

"Just the same Hyewon, still playing games with Kkura and Yena, eating a lot, watching animes. But lately she's getting busy with her acting career"

"Oh i see, at least she live a happy life now. B-but noona, did she say she mis-" i immediately stop myself from asking that, cause i know it'll hurt me more if i ask that "no nevermind, she won't anyway"

"Sorry Y/N"

"It's ok noona. It's just natural for her to hate me, since i almost ruined her life"

"Y/N...."

"Sorry noona, i still can't forgive myself for the mistakes i've done. But still noona, i can't help but feel sad since i lost her from my life because of it. She just meant so much to me, she's my world and ever since she's gone, my life never be the same again. The only thing that keeps me going is just Han and Changbin, but i'm afraid that i might leave them soon" Eunbi noona looked shocked and confused after the last sentence coming out of my mouth.