Gamer's Love Story Pt.1 (Sakura)

Miyawaki Sakura X Male Reader

Fluff

---------------------------------------------------------
"Sakura pov

"Hyewon-ah let's play i'm bored" i called hyewom who is inside her room.

"What do you want to play unnie?" She said walking to me with her phone on one hand and the other hand bringing snack.

"Fightground. I'm already inside the lobby"

"Wait wait i'm coming" she then sit beside me and logged in to the game.

"Only 2 of us? And we play squad? Are you sure unnie? We should invite the others"

"Okok" i place my phone on the sofa and go inside yena and chaewon room "yena chaewon what are you doing?" I asked peeking from the door.

"Just chilling unnie, why did you asked?" Yena answered me.

"Let's play Fightground with me and hyewon" as soon as i mentioned battleground yena immediately got up and go outside without chaewon.

"How dare you not telling me first unnie? The best player in this group" she said while grumbling to me.

"What about you chaewon? Are you going to play?" I asked chaewon who still on her bed.

"No unnie, i'm too tired i want to sleep" she said while turning around looking for the best position to sleep.

"Ok then, sleep tight chaewon, i'll turn off the light for you" i said to chaewon.

"Eung" chaewon responded,i turned off the light and close the door. I go back to the living room with yena and hyewon already waiting for me.

"Where is chaewon?"

"She's sleeping" i answered the two of them "I'll try calling nako" i dialed nako's number to invite her.

"Hello nako??"

"Kkura unnie it's me hii" it was hitomi who picked the phome up.

"Where is nako, hii?"

"She's sleeping on her room, her phone is in the living room so i picked it up, do you wanted me to wake her up?"

"Nono let her sleep, i'll hang up now" i was going to end the call when suddenly hitomi stopped me.

"Wait unnie, chaeyeon unnie asked me to tell you not to comeback to the our dorm too late"

"Ok thanks hii, bye"

"She's sleeping?' hyewon asked me, i nodded to her to respond.

"Let's start already unnie, we can play with one random person" i finally started the game and now on the matchmaking section, after around half a minute we finally get inside the match.

"Unnie look our teammate nickname is you" yena told me, i looked at his nickname and it's really about me.

"Kkura jjang..... He must be your big fans unnie" hyewon said after reading his nickname.

"Turn on the mic unnie, you should say hello to your fans" yena said to me with so much, i do as she told and turned on the mic.

"Hello, can you hear me?" I tried to talk with him through the mic.

*Y/N pov

I'm now playing a squad match by myself, me and my team are already inside the match waiting for it to officially start when i suddenly heard one of my teammates speaking. To be honest i'm not really fond of talking with stranger, i only talked when i played with my team members, but because they already initiated the talk i decided to turned on the mic.