Beautiful Liar (Minju)

Kim Minju X Male Reader

Requested by MinguBae

Angst-fluff

---------------------------------------------------------
In the cold street of seoul city, where most of peoples are currently bundles up with their significance other, walking down the street, a simple looking young man can be seen walking around alone while carrying his backpack that full of his college works with him. He tried to look for one particular cafe where he used to spent a lot of times there with his used to be special person, he can't help but to reprimanded of how beautiful those times were while he looks at the countless couple around him.

This is sucks, i still can't moved on from her even after all this years. *Sigh* guess that was the worst decision i ever made in my life.

He silently cursed himself while silently going inside the said cafe, the waitress there greeted him friendly because of his frequents visit, he immediately going to the same spot he always sits on before the waitress come to him not long after with his order that he doesn't even need to order.

"Here is your order, same as usual" the waitress said to him with a smile plestered on her face.

"Ahh.... Hahaha thank you so much, yuri-ssi"

"You welcome Y/N-ssi, enjoy your stay and please don't cry again ok, it hurts me everytime you cried" yuri said to him in a joking manner, but both of them knew that she meants what she said, Y/N just give a bitter smile which make yuri sigh before she goes back to her spot. Y/N then took out his works but he can't focus on what he gonna do, because of one reason his ex girlfriend.

Damn it why did i do that? Why i have to break her hearts like that? *Sigh* minju-ya, mianhae.....

*Flashback

"Oppa please don't leave! Why oppa? Why suddenly you asked for a break up? You're not serious right? It's all only a prank right?" A poor girl beg to her boyfriend who are now standing in front of her trying his best not to crumbles down in front of her to takes his words back while holding his face.

"I'm sorry minju, but we can continue this relationship. It's not possible, if we continue it'll only become toxic relationship for you" just then she immediately collapsed to the ground, it was freaking cold because it's currently in the middle of the winter, but she can't feel the cold snow under her now, because now her hearts is cold as Antarctic because she just lost the guy who always warmed her hearts.

"B-b-but you said, you'll l-love m-me forever" minju asked him, now looking straight into his eyes with her already reddish eyes, tears just can't keep flowing down from her eyes "w-who w-will protect me n-now oppa?" She asked him because this is not the future she thought will be ahead of her, she's not ready to lost him. But of course it's not only her who feels like that, it also hurt Y/N to see her like that, to see her become like a lonely puppy who just lost it's owner, but he knew that if he doesn't let her go something worse will happen to her. That's why he tried his best to keep this lies.

"I'm sorry, but turns out all of that become a lies" he said while scrunching down and hold her hands "but don't worry minju-ya i believe you'll got a better person than me" just after he said that minju, immediately slap his hands away got up and turned around.

"Go away!! I hate you oppa, you have become the kind of person i hate so much, i hate liars like you!" Y/N felt hurt so much by those words, but he just let her be because he knows that she's not wrong to said that, he just become a kind of person that she hate so much. Y/N slowly walked away leaving his girlfriend that now already become an ex.