Childhood (Nako)

Yabuki Nako X Male Reader

Requested by : Ahri_Is_MINE

Fluff

---------------------------------------------------------

A young tall boy can be seen walking inside this one apartment in the city of seoul. With him he bring a lot of things for whoever he gonna visit. He casually greeted the security guards there before he walked into the elevator. Once he got inside, he greet everyone inside the elevator. This show that he frequently come into this apartment.

The elevator finally arrived on his floor, he say goodbye to the people inside before he leave the elevator. He walked along the many units on the floor and finally he arrived on this one particular units, he ring the door bell first and wait for the owner to open the door. The door finally opened by a young girl with a tall figure and bunny like face, he greeted her before he goes inside the apartment unit.

*Y/N pov

"Na-chan i'm here" i called for the small girl who are now playing with her phone on the couch on the living room, she immediately turn around and her eyes look so happy after she saw me.

That girl is yabuki nako, my childhood friend and also an idol under a group called izone. Me and her have been together for so long, we basically is inseparable. We also have the same dream which is to become a singer, both of us fullfil that dream with nako being a member of the 48 group and now the member of izone, while i become a solo singer in korea under JYP entertainment.

"Y/N-sannnnn" she without hesitation got up and run to me before she hug you. You without hesitation also hug her back. "i miss you Y/N-san, it's been so long since we met" she said still hugging you so tight, her small figure make the hug feel better because you can circled around her entire body.

"I miss you too na-chan, how are you doing? Did you grow a little bit?" You teased her height, which make her immediately broke the hug off and look at you with a mad expression which doesn't look scary at all.

"Y/N-san is meany, hmphhh" she said while pouting with her hands crossed.

"Sorry sorry. Here i brought some ice cream for you na-chan, and also the latest album of twice sunbaenim" you bribed her with her two favourite things which you know will absolutely work "Where is saku?" You asked her while looking at the said girl, you and her also become a friend due to nako being in the same group with her. Your hobby of games also make it easier for you to get close with her.

"Of course inside her room, why you look for her Y/N-san?"

"I bought a new game for her, i want to give it"

"Ok wait up" nako then proceed to go to sakura room, i sit on the couch with wonyoung beside me. I take her gift out from my bag, a bunny doll. She jump around happily because of that before she go into her room bragging to everyone that she passed by on her way there.

"Y/N-kun" i heard sakura's voice from behind me, i turned my body to see her already standing right behind me with nako beside her.

"Hi saku, here i hope you like this" i took out my gift for her from my bag and handed it to her.

"Little nightmare 2??? Wowwww thanks Y/N-kun, you really the best" her eyes widened so much after she saw my gift, she then proceed to hug me before she goes back to her room. After she leave i look back at nako pouting and glaring at me.

"Why are you pouting?"

"You let her hug you" she said with a low voice volume.

"What's wrong with that? Eyyy you're jealous right na-chan" i teased her which make her look at me more intensely and proceed to pinch my waist.