Conflicted Heart Pt.1 (Chaewon)

Kim Chaewon X Male Reader

Requested by Roverflame

Angst-fluff

---------------------------------------------------------
Murmus from the students of the PpangPpang highschool can be heard because of the arrival of a car. After the car stopped right in front of the university gate, the driver then proceed to go down from the car and open the backdoor of the car. Three peoples then goes down from the car with the first two already walk together leaving the poor lonely guy behind.

*Y/N pov

"Thank you so much Mr.Lee" i thanked Mr.Lee immediately after i go down from the car. Mr.Lee is our personal driver that have been working for us since when i'm not in this world yet, that's why i really pay respect to him.

"You're welcome young master"

"Stop calling me that Mr.Lee hahaha" i said to Mr.Lee, we laughed together because of it "anyway i'll get going now, drive carefully Mr.Lee and see you later" after i said that, i immediately walk to the school entrance. I was walking alone until suddenly someone circling his hands around my shoulders.

"Yo Y/N sups" Lee Jisung greeted me happily. He is the son of the  successful businessman in this town, and of course he's high level and arrogant just like other kids.

"Aish you scared me dumbo"

"Ouch that hurt, i will told my father later"

"Yes yes daddy boy" i mock him.

"Hahahaha you're lucky you're on the same class as me otherwise you'll already screwed up hahahahaha" i can only rolled my eyes upon hearing what he just said "Anyway Y/N aren't you gonna do something with your brother?"

"What do you mean?"

"Look ahead of you" i look in front of me, and all i can see is my brother and his girlfriend walking together happily "can't you see him and that low class girl together?"

"Yes i can, i'm not blind you know"

"Hey chill Y/N or else i'll really tell my father" there he goes again i think "i mean aren't you gonna separate him with her. She's not on your brother class you know, not your brother us hahahha" finally i get what he mean.

"If you think like that just do it yourself, i'm too lazy to mendle with their business" he immediately get silent because of my answer "and beside can you remove your hand off from me? We're not friend you know" i said calmly but with much seriousness.

"Huh? What do you mean? I'm your frie-"

"Get your hand off!" I shouted right on his face, only after i did that he remove from my shoulder "Good"

What a total jerk, father boy really like to get on my nerves

i immediately leave him and walk to my classroom alone, after i arrive everyone immediately greeted me, but i can feel that they not sincerely at all. I just ignored all of them and sit on my chair and lay my head on my desk. I was having a very good time until someone comes to me.

"Hi Y/N good morning, sorry i left you behind earlier" a girl greeted me cheerfully. I take a peak only to see chaewon standing next to my table. Kim Chaewon is one of my classmates, unlike the others she's not from a high class family. By the way she is my over famous brother's girlfriend.

"Yes good morning" i greeted her back grumpily.

"Hey what's the matter Y/N? Why you so grumpy earlier in this morning?"