Start of Something (Wonyoung)

Jang Wonyoung X Male Reader

Requested by CedricJackson014

Fluff

---------------------------------------------------------
"So what is the class this time Y/N-ssi?" Wonyoung asked Y/N.

Both of them are now walking towards the classroom where Y/N's next class will take place at.

"Robotics class. This is the class that i took this semester and also the one I waited for the most"

"Oh really?? Sounds interesting to me"

"Believe me it is Wonyoung-ssi" Y/N assures Wonyoung. She become more excited after it.

Before we continue the story. Are you by any chance wondering what happen here? Well the answer can be found from back in the morning.

*Knock knock

A couple of knocks on the door of the principal room can be heard.

"Yes you may come in" the principal answers. the door of the room flung open revealing a boy who has his backpack on him and confusion written on his face. Nonetheless though he still bows to the principal "finally it's you Y/N-ssi. Please come and sit here"

"Good morning sir. What is the occasion that you called for me?"

"Well to the point immediately I see"

"Sorry sir. But one of my class will start soon. So I don't have much time here" Y/N reasoned.

"It's alright I understand. So I'll make it simple. For today for probably 2-3 months frim now you'll have to accompany Wonyoung-ssi over here. Because she'll shoot her variety show at our university" he said while pointing at Wonyoung, who immediately got up from her seat and bows to Y/N which Y/N immediately do the same to her.

"Hello Wonyoung-ssi, I'm a big fan of you"

"Thank you Y/N-ssi"

"Are you ok with it Y/N-ssi?"

"Yes sure sir. So I guess she'll also follow all the classes I have for today?"

"Yes you're right"

"Alright sir you can leave her to me"

"Nice that sounds good. Wonyoung-ssi you can rest assured he's one of the best students of our university. You'll have the best experience just like your other members"

"Ne professor"

"Ok then. I won't make you stay any longer Y/N-ssi. It's alright for you to leave, and you too Wonyoung-ssi" The principal allows the two to leaves. After both of them bows to the principal they leave the room and begin their way to the classroom.

The walk there is pretty awkward, with none of them to talk to each other. Both of them wants to start a conversation but none of them know how.

"Let's properly introduce ourselves to each other Wonyoung-ssi. My name is Ho Y/N and I'm already on my 4th semester. Nice to meet you" Y/N open up the conversation with Wonyoung by formally introduce himself.

"Nice to meet you too Y/N-ssi, I'm Jang Wonyoung and I'm member of Ive and former member of Izone" Wonyoung introduce herself too, and then silent again. But at least the awkwardness between them has decreased a little bit "by the how many classes will you have today Y/N-ssi?"

"3 and then I'll have to go to the laboratorium to do my work. But maybe I can skip the work and take you around the campus"

"Nono it's alright just do what you want Y/N-ssi. I'll just follow you"