White Christmas (Hyewon)

Kang Hyewon X Male Reader

Requested by AndersonRafael3

Fluff

---------------------------------------------------------
"Y/N" someone shouted calling for another person.

His voice is ringing around the empty office where there's only one desk that still has evidence of someone working there. From that desk to someone stood up, responding to the calling earlier.

"Yes Sir? May I help you?" Y/N said to his supervisor. He then walked up closer to Y/N.

Yoon Y/N he's an Editor for a magazine tablet for one of the biggest companies in South Korea. He just works here for a few months but is already liked by his supervisor due to the quality of his works that are always top class.

Right now he's currently working on a new magazine volume for the Christmas edition. Since the deadline is near he has to work overtime since a few days ago. It's obviously tiring for him, but it all paid off when he saw the results come out and saw many people like his works.

"It's nothing. I just wanna ask you about the progress of the Christmas edition that you're working on" he said to Y/N while he looks around Y/N desks observing on what he's working on.

"Ohh I'm currently working on it sir. It should be ready for reviewing in maybe two days from now"

"Ohhh that's so great to hear Y/N. As expected coming from you" He complimented Y/N once again, Y/N just responded to him as politely as he can "keep up the good work then. Are you going to work extra time again?"

"I think so sir. I don't want to bring my work to my house. I want my home free from work stuffs so I could just have a rest without having to think about my work"

"Well alright then, I could understand your work. I felt the same as you too in the past" He said showing that he agrees to Y/N way of thinking "But......." He suddenly continue again which gained Y/N's attention back again "sometimes you gotta do it you know or else your partner will be whining because you neglecting her. You won't want that to happen right, especially since you guys are still in the early phase of your relationship. She must've been so clingy to you, it won't do well if you keep on neglecting her because of your work you know. This is coming from experience you know Y/N"

"Hahaha ne Sir. Well I'll think about your advice sir, thank you so much for that"

"Sure. I'll go home first then"

"Thank you so much for today sir. Please be careful on your way" Y/N bows first to him before he goes back immediately to his work.

He immediately got immersed back with his work. His phone suddenly starts ringing out of nowhere To break his focus. He immediately takes it and check who's the caller. Upon seeing the name on the screen, his mind immediately took him back to the conversation he just had a few minutes ago with his supervisor. He accepts the call with a smile on his face.

"Oppa I miss you. Are you free to go out tonight? I wanna have a date with you" His girlfriend asked. She sounds so excited.

"Sorry Hyewon-ah, I'm still have works to do. I'm still at the office even right now" Y/N rejected. He feels bad but that's the truth, he could also imagine her pouting right now in disappointment.

"Seriously? You can't go out with me?" Hyewon asked again trying her shot just in case he would have a change of mine.

"Sorry Hyewon-ah, but I really can't go out with you this time. What about in the next two days? I'll be free around that time. I'll buy you a lot of cakes in exchange" he bribes her with her favorite things.