Cause we're the same Pt.1 (Minji)

Kim Minji X Male Reader

Angst-fluff

---------------------------------------------------------

"Quiet class" the teacher immediately command once he enters the classroom.

Every students who were talking with their friends earlier immediately go to their own sit getting ready for the start of the class. The class president then gets ready to lead his classmates for the morning greeting.

"Good morning sir"

"Good morning everyone you can sit down now" the students then takes a sit just like he told them to do "alright so maybe you already heard about the news so this might not seems like a surprise to you. Basically today our class will be joined by a new student, he came from the town seoul so it might be hard for him to adapt here. I hope you can help him adjust quickly here and don't bully him. Alright then that's enough from me, Y/N you can enter now" the teacher called the new student who's waiting outside. Soon after the door opens wide and there enter a tall looking boy who confidently takes his steps towards the teacher side.

"Thank you so much Mr.Song for the brief introduction" he politely thanked the teacher. His demeanor already caught the attention from the class, everyone can already feel that this new guy will be a very fun type of person.

"You should introduce yourself to your friends"

"Hi guys, nice to meet you my name is Song Y/N, I came from seoul and I just transferred here maybe a week or 2 weeks ago. I'm interested in sports like most boy like me do and I actually need help with study. So please help me guys, thank you" the whole class claps for him for the brief introduction he made of himself which slipped in a bit of jokes inside.

"Alright thank you Y/N. You may now take your seat there at the back row with Minji" Mr. Song while pointing at the said seat, Y/N then excuse himself before he goes towards his appointed seat. Along the way he slightly greets the students.

"Hi there nice to meet you Minji-ssi, I hope we can be a great seatmate for the rest of the school year" Y/N cheerfully greets the girls next to him, but she doesn't even take a glance at him. Heck the more he sees her, the more he sees that her gaze is empty.

"Ne nice to meet you too" she responded more like an auto respondent rather than a human.

Why is he so gloomy like that? Did something happen to her?

Before Y/N can think about it more, Mr. Song already starts the class which made him immediately focusing on the class.

-------------

"That's the end everyone. Don't forget to submit your assignment next week, see you tomorrow" Mr.Song said while he tidy his belongings before he left the class.

Right now it is already the time for the lunch break, most students are already out from the classroom whether it's to go for the canteen or wherever they plan to spend their break time.

"Goshhh that was really tough. I knew it, math isn't really my forte. I need to find someone quickly to teach me" Y/N grumbled to himself.

well it's not weird for him to grumble since the lessons he just had was a tough one. After calming down, he saw that most of the students are already leaving to the canteen leaving only a few people inside including him and Minji.

He thought to himself, that this might be the chance for him to try starting a  conversation again with her. Throughout the lesson, he was so focused that he didn't talk at all to her.