Opposite Feeling (Chaewon)

Kim Chaewon X Male Reader

Fluff??

---------------------------------------------------------
*Y/N pov

"Mom i'll be going now!" I said from the front door to mother in the kitchen.

"Yes son, be careful and have a good day on your school" i leave my house and walk to my school. As usual i walk alone until someone come and ruined it.

"Yo Y/N!" I heard someone call me from behind and before i can check who it is the said person already put his arm around my shoulder.

"Hi Junho, you look full of energy right now" i said to my best friend Kim Junho, he have become my best friend since we were kid, his parents and mine are friend so we naturally become close with each other and eventually become best friend until now.

"Of course i am, don't you know what today is?" He said to me excitedly, but what he said hit different for me, it makes me sad rather than happy.

"How can i forgot Junho.... You sure know why"

"I'm sorry Y/N, i didn't mean it to be like that" he said to me with a very guilty voice.

"No problem, anyway are you going to confessed to someone?" I asked him, he then go back to his happy self and take out something from his bag.

"Of course i am, you know Kim Minju right, i'll confessed to her"

"Hahahaha, Kim Minju? I don't know you like her that much, well good luck, but i don't you will get her" i teased him, he then took off his hand from my shoulder and glare at me.

"Yah is that how you say to your friend Y/N?" He said while giving me a punch on my stomach.

"Owow i'm sorry, you don't have to hit me you know"

"Nope that's what you got from teasing me" he said while sticking out his tongue to me "anyway what about you Y/N?" Even though he sounded joking but i can tell that he is a little bit careful when he asked that.

"I don't care. You already know why right?" i answered him.

"I am, but don't you think it's time for you to move on? It's been 2 years Y/N"

"How can i do that Junho, she's the girl that i love so much, i can't just forget her that easily" i said to him with a very heavy heart, he suddenly stop on his track and make me face him.

"Y/N, right now i know it's hard to lose the person that matters to you the most, but you should let her go it's not like she wanted you to grief over her"

"I'll try, but right now i still can't" he can only sigh after i said that, but that's really the truth i can't let her go yet "let's go Junho, we will be late at this rate"

When we finally arrived on the school, the school is filled with happy,nervous,heartbroken and all sort of feelings that you can feel when you are in love wirh someone. Everywhere my eyes land i can see students giving and receiving chocolate, some are being successful and get a girlfriend/boyfriend or miserably failed.

Looking at them makes me remember the time when valentine day is also the day where it will make me excited, the day that will make my heart feel the happiest throughout the year because of the one and only girlfriend i had in my life Kim Chaewon.

Sadly everything change when that accident happen, valentine day change from the happiest day in my life to be the day where i will cry my heart out. Me and Junho are now in front of our lockers when i saw a group of girls approaching us.