It's Not The End (IZ*ONE)

IZONE

???

--------------------------------------------------------
*Y/N pov

"What the heck? I don't know this supposed to be their last concert. What the fuck i'm not ready yet" i'm feeling very devastated after i saw the news regarding my favourite group IZONE. Out of nowhere a news of them getting disbanded comes out, it clearly shocked me because i thought they'll get extensions the.

I feel tricked by those evil companies, they not jus hurt us but also hurt the izone's members, the girls i adore so much they hurt them by this sudden news. Not to forget that the news comes out just a few days before their concert that we think is the first concert of this year, but it turns out it becomes the last concert for them as izone. It hurts more because we can't meet in real time because of the pandemic. Everything literally is fucked up.

"This hurts a lot, i can't lose them like this. This unfair" i said in frustration and throw my phone to my bed, i grab by head in frustration and despair. I still can't believe that things will turned like this, i feel myself getting teary eyes because of it. I lay down on my bed and put my arms on top of my face, my mind is filled only with this. Suddenly my phone ringing, i lazily took it and see the name of the caller before i accept "hello hyung?" I answered him without much strength. The phone call is from haneul hyung my friend who are also a wizone just like me.

"Ya Y/N have you read the news?" Haneul hyung asked me.

"I did hyung. Can you believe it? They did us dirty with this hyung, I can't accept this" i said in anger to him.

"Me too Y/N, but don't act hastily it will hurt our girls more ok"

"Yes hyung, fuck this hurts a lot, i wish this is all a dream"

*Timeskip

Their concert finally ended, i can't stop crying looking at their devastated state. I cried everytime i saw the girls i love with all my heart cry a river of tears. It hurts me a lot to see Yena and yujin who always saw their happy self cry a lot, it hurts me when i saw chaewon can't even talk because she keeps choked on her tears, when i saw eunbi crying as their leader it hurts me more seeing her have to lose her 11 daughters that she adore so much is just too painful, not to mention the other members who cry a lot, hyewon who usually don't show her weak side just cry a river, just from thinking the jline and kline get separated hurts me too, minju and yuri also cannot bickering anymore, wonyoung will lose her 11 unnies and also chaeyeon too. It just a very depressing days for us wizones and of course for izones too.

Even after the concert ended i can't stop crying. The concert itself is a good one with members showing multiple different sides of them, but the end of the concert just to much to take. Being a fans of them through up and down, and only to receive this kind of end is just not fair for me, especially when we all aware of the extension and only got a false hope in the end is just not right. Thankfully it's not only me who thinks like this, a lot of wizones also think the same and some demanding to have an explanation for this situation. I can only hope for the best, but for now one think for sure is i won't be the same me for the next few days or even weeks.

*Timeskip

Time have passed by quickly without me realising it, it's already 3 weeks since the concert. I still not haven't moving on from the concert, but i tried my best to not let those feelings affects me too much, because i know that izone won't like it if they know.

Everyday i played izone's song inside my cafe, i decorated the interior with some izone related things. It's a little bit sad to see all of those things because it remind me of izone so much, it remind me that there won't be any future merch of them.