frightened (giorno giovanna x reader)

tw: stitches

it was a warm night in italy, everything bustling as usual and i was sitting on my bed. i was told to stay home from this mission, because everyone told me it was quiet dangerous and wasn't for me. though, i could've handled it.

i flipped the page in the book i was reading until i heard our doors open, but i didn't move to go get up to see them. i was a bit excited and also worried of what happened.

my door creaked open and i seen giorno's face peek in, and i made direct eye contact with his pretty eyes, but right now they seemed... scared. "come in.." i said gently and scooted off my bed to go greet him. he fully entered the room now, shaking and hurt. his clothes and hair were all messed up as he looked like he just got beat to hell. "oh baby..." my face dropped as i hurriedly walked over to him.

i stood on my tiptoes to wrap my arms around his neck, and he dropped his head into my shoulder and held my waist. he was still trembling underneath me, and i knew that meant he was really hurt.

i rubbed his back as i pulled away from him and held his one cheek in my hand. "what happened?" i asked and my other hand gently stroked his hair.

"i don't want to talk" he looked down at me nervously as i gave him a little nod.

"that's okay" i hummed gently and caressed his cheek softly with my thumb. "let's go get you cleaned up" i carefully took his hand into mine and we walked into our bathroom.

i patted a spot on the counter so he could sit since he was tall and i could never get the best view of him. i bent down, opened our cabinets under the sink, and grabbed what i thought was needed.

he just stared blankly as our shower and my heart starting to break a bit, for he was still shaking. "you're safe now" i stood in between his legs and kissed the top of his head.

i started to undo his his jacket, and i slid it off his arms and there seemed to be nothing on the rest of his body besides a cut across his shoulder, and it looked deep. "could i stitch this for you?" his eyes were cold as i tried to soften mine.

"yeah" he replied blankly and i gave him a little nod. i took out my needle and laced the medical thread  through it, and looked at him one last time for assurance.

he simply just nodded and looked away from the gash, and closed his eyes. "you can hold onto me" i paused before stitching him.

and he did.

i pierced the needle through his skin and he tensed up like crazy. "it's okay.." i calmed him before taking the next stitch. i felt his fingernails dig into my thighs but i didn't mind it. he was in pain.

i continued the stitches a bit faster now so he wouldn't be sitting here for longer. i tried whispering calming things to him as he was clenching his jaw. poor baby..

"you're all done" i cut the thread and tied it off for now, and kissed his shoulder near the fresh stitches. i then moved up to his face, using a hot rag to get most the dirt off and dried blood.

i used hydrogen peroxide to clean the small cuts and used a few bandaids here and there, but soon enough he was a little better.

i carefully grabbed his hair and took out his braid, and undone his little curls up front. "could you shower?" i stepped back from him as he stood up from the counter. "you'll feel better" my hands placed themselves on his bare chest as he looked down at me with a little more ease.

"i will" he tilted his head down a little so i could reach up and give him a little peck.

"are you alright?" i rubbed his good shoulder as his hands lazily found my waist.