bad day turned amazing (joskue higashikata x reader)

kind of smutty

"shit..." i mumbled to myself as i slouched in my desk. joskue, okuyasu, or koichi weren't even here. today was going to be great.

i already woke up on the wrong side of the bed, on top of that late. i did my hair and makeup all pretty only for it to pour and get all messed up.

and now, my boyfriend, his idiot, and the angel weren't even here. great.

they probably had to do stuff with mr. kujo, and it was most likely dangerous. even more great. and knowing joskue, he doesn't hold back at all, so he could possibly get himself killed.

my anxiety rose at the thought of that. if i lost joskue, i lost everything. i put my head down in my arms on my desk, praying for their lives.

~

the rest of the school day was horrible. i was sluggish but anxious the whole time, and i wasn't mentally stable.

but the walk home was nice. i held my head low and walked the way back. i didn't plan on doing any homework at all.

i walked into my house, of course it was empty. i threw me backpack at the bottom of the stairs, and dragged myself to the shower.

the water felt so relaxing on me as i got all the rainwater out of my hair. i shampooed, conditioned, and took my time. i wasn't in no rush.

i stepped out and lotioned myself up. i blow dried my hair until it was dry, and put on a clay mask. i walked back into my room and jumped on my bed with just a towel on.

i picked up my phone that was on my nightstand, and dialed joskue's number. "higashikata residents how can i help you?" joskue's voice rang through the phone, which sent a huge wave of relief on me.

"hi joskue" i sighed happily.

"hi princess"

"why did you come to school?" i asked, twirling the cord in my finger.

"actually, me, okuyasu, and koichi all planned on skipping together today, we just messed around the whole day"

"really?" i said with a little attitude that i didn't mean to give.

"what?" he said defensively. "do i have to tell you everything?"

"no," i huffed a little. "but i was worried about you all day today. my day was just overall shit" i rolled my eyes.

"you were worried about me?" joskue cooed over the phone as i heard his video game going off in the background.

"yes" i said shortly and rolled over on my bed.

"you're adorable" he chuckled a little. "do you want to come over? i can make up for your bad day"

"yes" is all i said and i quickly hung up the phone.

before i got changed, i washed off my face mask. i put on a dark blue crew neck he gave me that went a few inches above my knees. he loves whenever i wear it. i also wore a little skirt with it.

i slipped on my shoes and quickly went out the door.

~

i knocked at his door, and who greeted me was his mother. "hi (n/n)" she smiled sweetly at me as i smiled back.

"hi ms. higashikata" i greeted back as i slipped off my shoes. "how are you?"

"i'm alright, how about you sweetie?" she asked as she sipped on her tea.