wounds (joskue higashikata x reader)

"(y/n) get on let's go!" joskue yelled worriedly, saddling over rohan's motorcycle. we were currently being chased by an enemy stand user that could suck the nutrients right out of us.

i hurried and got behind him. he took off without my notice, which made me clutch onto him even more. my hair blew rapidly in the wind, and i looked behind me. the stand was a hair away. "c'mon joskue step on it!" i panicky tapped his sides anxiously, and he stepped on it, revving up the engine as we took off at an even faster speed.

i held onto him tighter as speeds increased and i felt my heart race a million miles an hour. i was scared for me, joskue, and rohan sensei. "shit.." he mumbled.

"what?" i asked frantically, looking behind me to see the stand charging at us like crazy.

"there's a red light coming up and a freakin' baby carriage" he growled angrily but there was a hint of worry in his voice.

"goddamnit!" i yelled frustratedly at the quickly arriving baby and it's mom. "joskue we cant slow down what the hell are we going to do?"

"i'll find a way out of this..." he mumbled, meaning he had a plan playing in his head. "crazy diamond!" he yelled, and the manifestation of energy appeared before us.

i closed my eyes tightly as we were not even ten feet away from the crosswalk. i heard crazy diamonds battlecry, and all the sudden, i was floating.

it was like everything was in slow motion.

crazy diamond held me in his arms as joskue was flipped upside down, cooing at the baby. i found both him and his stand adorable. since the stand was a manifestation of your energy and soul, it would really do what the user would do. and i was happy that he would hold me to protect me in a situation like this.

but i was quickly pulled back into reality when crazy diamond put the bike back together, and me and joskue landed right back on top of the bike like how we were riding before.

i could help but sigh and chuckle of relief. "you're insane" i said to him, wrapping my arms tighter around his torso and kissing the back of his shoulder.

"i know" he replied back cockily.

~

after we defeated the stand, we went back to joskue's home so i could treat his wounds better. his mom didn't even have a clue that he was hurting. i greeted her as she sipped her coffee and smiled back at me, and we quickly walked to joskue's room. "just lay down and take off your shirt" i said, searching his closest for the emergency first aid kit he stashed in there. i grabbed it and turned around to start working on him, but he didn't even take his coat off. "didn't you hear what i said?" i looked at him as if he were dumb.

"yeah," he gave me puppy eyes and a little pouty lip. "but i can't take them off it hurts too much"

"you're such a sack of shit you know that?" i shook my head at him as he started to smirk devilish at me. i sat down next to him and unbuttoned his jacket, carefully sliding it off his strong arms. i threw the jacket on the floor and started to take off his form fitting tank top, which brought the biggest smile on his face. he always loved when i took off his shirts.

"thank you" he continued to smile at me as i shook my head and bit my lip.

"mhm" i hummed, and started to pull out the stuff i needed. "your wounds aren't that bad, but it's still going to hurt a little okay?" i warned him, and started to pour hydrogen peroxide on a cotton ball.

i followed the trail of dried blood up to his forehead, and found the place where it was bleeding. i used my left hand to push his hair back, and he immediately flinched which caused me too also. "don't touch the hair" he looked at me with wide eyes

"i need to get to the source of the blood jojo" i chuckled at him and pushed his hair up again, this time he didn't resist. he hissed a little as i wiped the blood and cleaned the open wound. "i'm sorry.." i said sympathetically, pulling the cotton ball away since i was done cleaning the first of many little wounds.

"it's okay" he bit his plump lips and shut his eyes a little. "you can keep on going" as he gave me the o.k., i continued to just wipe off the access blood that was on his face which didn't hurt him.

i disposed of the old cotton ball and put new hydrogen peroxide on it. i went down to his collarbone and cleaned the wound, which seemed to hurt him a little more since he flinched a tiny bit.

i hated seeing him in pain. i adored crazy diamond and the amazing abilities the stand had, but i just wish it would fix him up too. after that i moved quickly down his body to get the rest of the wounds. "alright baby," i ran my finger down the side of his face and he leaned into my touch a little. "you should probably go shower" my hand dragged down his face and his his shoulder, where my thumb rubbed little circles soothingly.

"okay" he huffed a bit, but his expression quickly changed after. "can you sleepover tonight?" he asked like a child with excitement in his eyes.

i smiled at him and continued to caress his shoulder. "as much as i would like to, i can't joskue" i frowned a bit at the thought. "we can do something tomorrow though, all day" i quickly smiled at him because i know how much he enjoyed spoiling me.

"fine" he huffed, but immediately smiled after. "i promise i'll make this all up to you" he sat up in his bed, looking at me with tired, droopy eyes.

"there's no need to" i gave him a sweet grin back, taking my hand off his bare shoulder and placing them in his lap. i grabbed his large hands with my little baby hands and just held them for a little. "i better get going or my parents will get pissed" i sighed, looking up at him as he looked down at me with awe. i picked his left hand up and kissed his knuckles. i set his hand back down onto his lap. "walk me to the door?" i asked, getting up and so did he.

we tiptoed past his moms room since she was sleeping, and made our way to the front door. we slowly turned the knob so it didn't make a sound, and we pulled it open. "call me when you get home" he towered over me as he still had one hand on the door, making his muscles pop a bit. "and if i don't answer i'll be in the shower, but i'll wait so i know you're face"

"thanks love" i cooed at him as he smiled down tiredly at me. "i'll see you tomorrow." as i said those words i stood on my tiptoes, held his cheek, and gave him a goodnight kiss. he leaned his head down so i could reach him easier. i pulled away and he just smiled meekly at me. "goodnight joskue"

"goodnight princess" he replied, and i started walking down his porch steps. "i love you"

"i love you too"