i don't think i can. (fugo/purple haze x reader)

for KillerQueenDuck <3 thanks for requesting!! absolutely loved this idea

purple haze sat with me on the coach as fugo was helping narancia study. sometimes, fugo didn't have control over haze so it did whatever it wanted.

for example, give a ton of affection towards me, constantly.

we sat across from each other as haze stared at me in a loving way. i gave the energy a small smile and looked back at the tv, but it gave out a small little battlecry. i giggled a little at it, and he started to come towards me. his hand was out, and i had no idea what his intentions were.

me and the manifestation were a few inches apart, until he placed his hand on my cheek and stared at me again. "hi sweetie" i cooed at him, which he then got super excited.

"n-not to close" fugo stuttered from the kitchen area, but now walking into the living room where me and haze sat.

"it's fine" i wouldn't take my eyes off the adorable stand, but he whipped around angrily at fugo, signaling 'get away'

"i just don't want you go get hu-" fugo started to speak, but i cut him off.

"haze has never hurt me before fugo" i said very seriously. "and if he does, which he won't, giorno could help out" i have him a reassuring look. "i promise i'm alright. now please, go help narancia, he's probably struggling" i smiled at fugo. but before he could leave, i grabbed his hand and gave him a little kiss by his knuckles.

"thank you" he blushed a bit and left, so hopefully he'll be alright now.

i focused my attention back on haze who was almost giving me puppy eyes. "what?" i asked him, and then he raised up his other hand to my face. "oh," i giggled a little before holding the large hand in my two little ones.

i started by kissing the tip of each finger gently, which i then moved up to his knuckles like i did with fugo. he seemed happy, so i kept going. i got to the stands arm and started to press kisses up his arm. i made sure they were sweet and each one was heartfelt.

purple haze was getting overjoyed by the second, and his free arm snaked around my waist and pulled me so close to him that the front parts of our body's were smushed together.

i finally got to his shoulders and i think that's his sweet spot. right where his shoulders and collarbones meet, because right then, he pulled me into the tightest embrace i've ever been in.

he was happy, and it made me happy. it made me feel special that i was the only person that could make him like this. he's usually angry at everyone except for me.

the embrace was so tight that we both ended up falling backwards and laying there on the couch. he let out a sweet battlecry and i laughed into his chest as his arms were secure around my waist.

we settled down and we ended up watching tv together. my eyes felt heavy, and i was falling in and out of sleep. but honestly for how big he was, my body fit perfectly on top of his, and i fell asleep just like a baby.

~

fugo's pov

it was late. me and narancia had finally finished all of his school work for today, and today was horrible since he didn't understand anything.

narancia went up to his bedroom and i organized all of his school papers and supplies. my mind was on (y/n), and if haze had hurt her or not...

i quietly hurried into the living room and the sight before my eyes wasn't surprising. (y/n) was passed out on purple haze as he held her. of course. sometimes, i think he likes her more than he likes me.

haze's eyes followed me as i walked towards him. i hadn't held her in the longest time, so it was time for haze to give her up. "come on" i sighed, holding out my arms. he huffed at me indicated no, and pulled her closer to him. "please, or you'll never see her again" i practically begged but he gave her to me.

i held her precious little self in my arms as i sat up in our rocking chair. her head was lazily against my chest and her arms loosely draped around my torso. her legs were curled up into my body. this was honestly heaven on earth.

i had unreleased purple haze. it was my time with her.

her mouth hung open a little, as she nuzzled her nose more into me and her arms got a little tighter.

i can't risk loosing her.

especially how she's always so close to my stand. my stand could kill her in an instant, but she doesn't care. she has so much confidence that she'll be okay but she won't be.

maybe i shouldn't even be by her anymore.

i rested my lips against the top of her head, and i didn't even realize tears were slipping from my eyes.

i hugged her tighter.

she can't die, especially to my stand. i would probably die if that had happened. i shouldn't be by her no more.. she's too good for this world.

sobs escaped my lips a bit, and i tried to be as quiet as i possibly could so i wouldn't wake her. i want to be with her, and be there for her, and help her with whatever she could possibly need.

but i don't think i can.