baby talk (jotaro kujo x reader)

mfw i write two jotaro chapters in a row 👁👄👁

jotaro always turned into a huge softy when you are with him. he would act like a hardass on the outside all the time, especially in public, but once he sees you his whole entire vibe changes, and he'd never admit it.

"hi jotaro" i walked up to his school locker and leaned up against them as he was grabbing stuff for his next classes

"hi baby" he cooed quietly making sure no one else could hear him, but he couldn't help himself. i blushed and smiled to myself looking down at my shoes. "want to come over after school?" he closed his locker and straightened his posture after bending down to grab books.

"i would love to" i looked up at him as we started walking to our next class.

"good" his voice went a little high and he scrunched his nose at me, and the bystanders looked very confused since jotaro beat up more than half of the people looking at us.

"remember you have a rep to keep" i poked his side and he didn't even flinch. and the only reason i said that was because one time he freaked out because he realized he couldn't control his soft side when he was around me.

"shut up" his hat shadowed over his eyes now as he looks straight up and not at me.

"hey c'mon" i grabbed his free hand with mine and gave it a little squeeze, which i sensed him smiling. "alright i have to go" i stopped in front of my class and so did he.

"alright princess" he smiled down at me once again. "my place after school, i'll wait for you in the courtyard as usual" be bent down and kissed the top of my head, and was on his way. many people stared, and i seen jotaro withdrawal star platinum and sock half of them.

even when i walked into my class my teacher looked like he was at an unease state. but he too, is also afraid of jotaro.

~

i took off my shoes and slipped on the slippers i have at jotaro's house. i was there so much mrs. holly just decided to get me a nice pair. speaking of which, she wasn't home.

"i don't have that much homework how abo-" as i was talking to jotaro he cut me off mid sentence by picking me up and making me squeal. "jotaro!" i giggled a little and he started to lightly pepper kisses all over my face with his plump lips. he ended it off with a little kiss on the tip of my nose, and my face was already a tint of pink.

he carried me to his room and threw me on his bed making me squeal again and bounce a little. he took his hat, which really made me smile. especially since he didn't put any gel in it today. "i love your natural hair" i looked at him while sitting on his bed.

"i know" he spoke while running his hands through his hair. "get comfy and out of your uniform" jotaro threw me one of his big shirts that would be like a dress on me, but i didn't mind it at all. my closest was just filled with his clothes that i have yet to return.

i pulled down my socks, took of my shirt, and my bra and slipped on the shirt. i wasn't nervous to get changed in front of jotaro since we've now been dating for two years. but i could feel his eyes on me.

i took off my skirt and grabbed all my clothes that i tossed on his floor. i folded them neatly and placed them on his desk. "i know you're looking, perv" i teased him as he stood by his closest.

"i wasn't" he denies and i place myself back on his bed. he doesn't end up following me, so i stood up on his bed.

"can i get a kiss?" i asked him with my arms in an open position. he smirks and walks over to me, placing my hands gently on my waist. since i was on his bed i was finally his height, maybe a little taller. my hands gently placed on his face and we leaned in slowly. our lips connect, and he slowly caresses my bottom lip with his. our rhythm syncs, but that quickly gets disrupted when he tickles my sides.

i smiled into the kiss and i couldn't contain my laughter for i had to pull away since my knees fell beneath me. "h-hey!" i laughed while taking breaths as he was going to town. "j-j" i stuttered so bad i couldn't even get his name out. "jotaro!" i managed to slightly yell as i was trying to hit him to stop, and he eventually did. "you're so lucky you aren't ticklish!" i snarked him as i held my sides, tears still falling from my eyes. "you don't even have a weakness" i grumbled and buried my face in pillows and blankets.

"sure i do" i felt the bed dip indicating he was next to me. "you not being with me" he cooed as i felt myself being lifted in the air. it was star platinum, and he lifted me up so jotaro would make him place me in his lap.

i crossed my arms as jotaro hugged my waist and snugged his head right in between the crook of my neck.

but i could resist being stand off-ish. i turned around and wrapped my legs around his large torso, and put my head on his shoulder. a little awe escaped his lips.

"you're such a little baby" he talked to me like a little baby or a puppy. this was most definitely my favorite side of him. "but your my baby" he kissed my cheek as i smiled up at him.

he continued to talk to me in the same tone even though his voice doesn't go that high if he tried. he would kiss me almost after ever second making me laugh some more.

i ended up just grabbing his face and cutting him off by giving him one sweet kiss and i felt him smile.

we rested our foreheads against each other as he smiled like a dork. only a smile i get to see.

"who's my favorite girl?" he still talked to me like a baby. "yes you are" he kissed my the top of my head one more time, until he heard snickering outside of his door.

all the sudden his mom barged in with a camcorder and a smily face. jotaro pushed me off of him and i flopped down on the bed. "delete it" his voice went back to the hardass he always was twenty four hours of the day.

"i never knew you talked like that!" she covered her smile as i smiled too.

"since when were you home?" jotaro was still very flushed and the vibe was different.

"they let me off early today" she looked down at the camera and looked like she was about to replay the footage.

"delete it" he grumbled one more time as mrs. holly giggled away.

"i'm keeping this forever" she giggled as she left jotaros room. he looked over at me and shook his head in a displeased way.

"now i can never talk like that again" he rubbed his forehead and sighed. but subconsciously my eyebrows shot up and i have him huge puppy eyes, and i didn't mean to at all.

"but jojo..." i held my own hands in my lap. he turned around and looked at me and his soft side came back.

"okay fine" he said but he didn't use the baby voice. he crawled into bed next to me, pulled me over on top of him, and played with my hair as i listening to his heartbeat. "my baby" he whispered in my ear, sending chills up and down my body.