dancing (jotaro kujo x reader)

"come dance with me jotaro" i spun the elvis record on my record player, as the soft sounds of love me tender began to play from the speakers. i looked over at him but he was still sitting in a chair, smoking a cigarette on the balcony. "whatever suit yourself" i began to sway my hips to the soft melody and close my eyes, feeling the music. i hummed along to the song as i was getting more deep into my thoughts and how good the song actually was.

"i don't know how you do it" jotaro came up to me, grabbing my small hand in his large one, and placing one on my waist.

"what?" i asked as we danced together in the moonlit room.

"i can never say no to you" he had the faintest grin on his face and here and there when we would spin, the moon would hit his sparkling blue eyes perfectly.

"i know" i smiled up at him, falling more in love with this boy in a matter of seconds. "thank you"

"for what?" he said softly, his emotionless, stone face finally softened up a bit.

"i don't know..." i broke eye contact with him and looked over to my side. "i feel like i make you do stuff you don't want to do, but you do it anyways"

"if i really didn't want to do it i wouldn't" he smiled down at me, pulling me a little closer to him. "plus why does it matter?"

"i don't want to annoy you" i leaned my head against his chest and closed my eyes.

"you will never in my whole life annoy me (y/n)" he pulled away from me and looked down at me, using his pointer finger to make me look up at him.

he looks gorgeous right now. his messy, curly hair was everywhere, his ocean eyes sparkled in the light, and his lips pulled back in a little smile was everything i needed to know he wasn't lying me to me. "thank you" i said again. i smiled up at him and he smiled back.

"you're so precious to me kitten" he spoke gently as he leaned down and pressed his lips against my forehead. he pulled me now right up against him and he rested his chin on the top of my head as we swayed from side to side. occasionally, he would bend his head down a little and whisper sweet things in my ear. "it's getting late," he spun me one last time. "should we head off to bed?" jojo asked and i simply just nodded, smiling a little bit at him.

he picked me up bridal style and i giggled a lot. he peppered me with kisses all over my face until we got into our room, and he set me down on the bed.

but he didn't stop there

he continued to shower me with kisses everywhere. "jojo!" i giggled some more, scrunching up my nose as he hovered over top of me.

"don't ever think you annoy me" he looked down at me with adoration in his eyes. "if i don't tell you how much you mean to me enough, just remember that you're my whole entire world angel"

i couldn't help but to have a light pink brush over my face. i wrapped my arms around his neck and gently pulled him towards me. we engaged in a long, sloppy kiss.