thats my girl (guido mista x reader)

my shaky hands grabbed mistas pistol that flew across the floor after being slammed to the ground by an enemy stand user. i was definitely on one of my last breaths.

but i couldn't watch my love die.

my heart felt heavy and i tried my hardest to breathe. my vision was terrible and my limbs all felt
so limp i could barely even raise a finger.

"remember babe," guido held my small hands over his pistol as he stood right behind my shoulder. "like this" he bent his head down to my level. basically resting it on my shoulder as he held the gun towards the target. "don't be scared"

the memory flooded my head while i tried reaching the pistol. mistas screams sent shivers down my spine, the happy memory wasn't helping.

"you close your one eye and lean a little bit, and you see the little guides at the top?" he spoke very passionately into my ear, making his voice soft as he stood behind me. "line them up with the target darling" as he spoke i did what he told me to do. "good, good" he quietly excitedly spoke.

my arm reached as far as it could to the pistol, but i couldn't reach. my breath was shortening. i had to keep going.

i pushed myself up and used my arms to crawl toward the pistol, but i didn't get far. i collapsed again within a few milliseconds.

"i'm right behind you love don't be scared" he kissed my cheek while holding my hands steady. "slowly... move your index to the trigger"

i reached my arm out again and i could
finally touch the cool metal. my head was clouded, i had very minimal breaths left.

i propped myself up with all my strength left onto my elbows and held the gun up. i closed my left eye and tilted my head a little bit. as i tilted my head my vision started to black. but i know i had to fight. i picked my head back up and lined the enemy's head along the guides.

"take a deep breath" his whispers tickled my ear. "and... fire."

my finger pressed on the trigger and a loud fire came right next to my ear, causing it to ring more than it already was. a small adrenaline rush went through me as i harshly blinked my eyes to try and focus and i fired again, and again, and one more time before i collapsed completely.

my vision was dimming by the second, but i didn't hear guidos scream no more. my head hit the floor as my ears intensely rang, my breath short.

i was done.

~

my eyes fluttered to the movement of slight rocking back and forth, and fingers being laced through my hair. i must be in heaven.

my vision focused a bit more, and i realized by the ceiling panels, we were back at the base we were staying in for a little. "hey chick" guidos voice was soft. i shifted to positions to see where i was.

we were sitting in the rocking cushioned chair, i was in his lap with an iv in one of my veins, and a pounding headache.

i rubbed my eyes and looked at mista in front of me. he has stitching down the side of his forehead and a small stitch on his upper left lip. my hand gently held the one side of his face, and i moved my other hand to his head so i could run my hands through his hair since his cap was off.

i had to touch him to make sure i wasn't dreaming.

"thank god.." my insides felt lifted as i let out a nice breath. my head fell back along his shoulder and my arms slowly draped around them. "you scared me." i mumbled into his shirt as he rubbed my back chuckling a little.

"you scared me love" he ran his fingers through my hair again as i took some breaths to calm myself. "i thought you were dead" guido reached his head down and gently kissed my shoulder.

"me too" i lifted my head up and looked into his dark eyes.

"you shot him good" he brushed his fingers against my cheeks as he laughed a bit. "three into his head one into his neck" he kissed my forehead excitedly. "did the pistols help you?" he said referring to his stand. 

"no i did it all myself" i closed my eyes and leaned back against him, happy that were safe again.

"that's my girl," he hummed into my ear and squeezed me a little bit, causing me to smile. my eyes grew heavy as me and guido sat in each other's presence, trying to ignore the fact that me and him almost lost each other today.

"i'm tired" i mumbled and he hummed a little. he slowly started standing up and picked me up along with him. my head lazily fell against his chest as he walked through the house and up the stairs.

he turned, held me with one arm, and opened the door into the room that we were currently sharing. he held me up over the bed while with one arm he pushed the covers back.

he slowly set me down and tucked me in. he walked away and took off his tank top he had on and put on a pair of sweatpants. he turned the side lamp off and jumped into bed, making me groan a little. he was always so full of energy.

i turned over to face him as little light came into our room to illuminate his handsome face. i sighed happily, my one hand holding his cheek and rubbing it with my thumb.

i leaned in and made sure not to kiss the stitching on his lip, so i had to go in more at an angle than usual. his lips softly engaged with mine.

his lips carefully caressed my bottom lip while i kissed his top lip, making sure not to get the fresh stitching. his tongue ran against the bottom of my lips making my breath hitch out of surprise, making me pull away.

"what?" he smirked, making me roll my eyes.

"i'm tired" i laid down and he sighed.

"fine" he said childishly and snaked his arms underneath my waist, pulling me onto him. i rest my head against his chest while hugging his torso a bit. "thank you for saving me"

"i'll always be here for you" i traced small circles into his chest. "and i'll always shoot someone in the head for you" i chuckled and so did he.