in the dark (guido mista x reader)

"m-mista i think i'm going to pass out..." i slurred as my vision started to blur and my legs felt wobbly. we just got done defeating a stand user, and it was definitely the most i've ever worked before.

i've never felt this drained.

but luckily, the user was defeated and we could retreat peacefully to a country home that we were staying undercover in for awhile. "jeez," he weakly came up to me, sex pistols were still drawn, and they worriedly paced around me.

"mista take care of her im scared she's going to die!" five yelled out, crying behind mista's shoulder. i couldn't help but chuckle a little bit at mista yelling at five to stop crying.

"she's not going to die" mista shook his head, but mine just felt more and more empty. i stumbled over to him, and i felt my legs getting taken out from underneath me. i fell, and luckily he caught me right before i hit the concrete.

"i'm sorry" i said wearily as my body laid almost dead in his arms. five started to cry out some more, which i knew mista was getting annoyed.

"no don't be" he said sweetly, and held me up a little so my head could rest comfortably on his shoulder. "i'll get you home okay? just please hang in there" he rubbed my back but my body was getting weaker by the second.

"o-okay" i stuttered back, closing my eyes and slowly loosing consciousness. before i slipped away even more, mista started to carry be bridal style.

"shit, shit, shit," he mumbled to himself, picking up his pace. before i could hear anything else, i blacked out.

~

"hey mista i think she's is waking up!" one of the sex pistols spoke excitedly as my eyes fluttered a little bit. i wasn't in my normal room, but in mistas.

"guys get away and stop crowding her!" mista snarled at them and they did, except for five who was holding onto my cheek. "how are you feeling?" he asked nicely. i didn't even realize that he had his hat and shirt off. i've never seen him with no hat, and his brown curly hair was probably the most adorable thing i've ever seen. my cheeks flushed a bit, then looking down at his cute lean figure made my cheeks grow pink even more. "(y/n)?" he cocked a brow at me. "are you okay?"

"yeah, yeah" i shook my head and scrunched my nose up a bit, pulling myself away from the daydream. as i scrunched my nose i realized something warm and running was dripping from it. of course, it was a bloody nose from embarrassment. great.

"shit" mista jumped a little. he quickly cuffed my cheek and used his thumb to gently wipe underneath my nose. it made my heart flutter a little. "damn you are really getting your ass kicked today" he chuckled a little, a curl bouncing in front of his face as he wiped up my nose with his thumb. "i'm going to go get a cloth okay?" he said warmly, and i just nodded a little.

he came back with a warm cloth and carefully wiped underneath my nose, dabbing it here and there. i looked into his dark eyes as he bit the side of his tongue a little, focusing on being gentle. "thank you guido" i said quietly as he pulled away from me with the bloody cloth.

"you're welcome" he said, leaving the room to go dispose of the cloth. he came back in the room, running his hand through his hair. "can i get you anything else? maybe some food and water?" he stood with one hand scratching the top of his head as he looked at me with a little concern on his face.

"no it's okay" i swung my legs over the bed, got up, and started walking out of his room. "thank you again"

"wait where are you going?" he sort of had puppy eyes when he said this, which brought me to a confused state.

"to my room" i replied shortly, pausing in the doorframe so i could still hear him.

"well, you should probably stay in my room tonight" he said confidently. i turned around to face him and he had his once hand rubbing the back of his neck. "y-you know, just incase you get drained in the middle of the night and get help" he stuttered nervously, but i just smiled and took his offer.

"alright," i nodded my head and smiled at him. "just let me go change okay?"

"okay" he smiled back as i left the room. i changed in my room into way more comfier clothes, and hurriedly went back to his room where he was already sitting in his bed. i crawled in next to him, and immediately covered myself with the blanket. i made sure to keep my distance away from him so he wouldn't be weirded out or anything, and he turned off the light. my back was turned to him and i pulled the blanket up to my chin. i was freezing now for some reason. i curled up some more to try and contain body heat, but nothing was working. i just gave up, and decided on being cold the rest of the night. "hey (y/n)" mista whispered softly.

"hm?" i hummed, shivering a bit.

"are you cold?" he asked, and i felt his body weight shift over towards me a little bit. he must be facing towards me now.

"yes, very" i replied bluntly, now bringing my legs up to my stomach.

"c'mere..." he mumbled. all of the sudden, he was moving towards me a little because i felt the bed sink when he came towards me. i then felt his strong arm around my waist, and he pulled me towards him. my body tensed up at the quick action because i wasn't ready for that at all. "i-is this okay?" he stuttered nervously, his breath hitting the back of my neck.

"yes it's perfect" i said as i now relaxed in his touch, and so did he. i instantly started to feel warmer, and my consciousness started slipping again.

"hey can i tell you something?" mista sounded a little nervous but i didn't take note of it.

"mhm" i mumbled tiredly.

"okay, i just wanted to say this in the dark because i don't want to see your reaction." his breathing got a little quicker.

"mhm" i repeatedly said again, leaning more into his touch.

"i think..." he hesitated for a second, but i didn't bother him. "i think i really, really like you" as mista said those words i was fully awake now. did he really just say that? ever since i joined the familia i've always had a little crush on mista... but i would never dare to tell no one. i turned around so my back wasn't faced to him. even though i couldn't see his face i could sense it. "and it's completely fine if you don't like me back, i fully understand that. but really it was hard to contain these feelings.. i don't know why, bu-"

i cut mista off by quickly kissing him so he wouldn't go on any longer. i could feel that he was tense in the touch at first, but he quickly melted into it. it usually wasn't like me to make the first move, but i knew if i didn't mista would stammer on forever.

my hand cupped one of his cheeks as we started going a bit deeper into the kiss, and that's when i pulled away. "mista, i like you too" i said sweetly, but i was starting to feel very tired again. "i'm getting tired, but i promise to give you more kisses tomorrow" o chuckled tiredly and so did he.

"sounds good to me" he said cockily, and put his arm back around my waist as i rested my head on his bare chest.