study date (noriaki kakyoin x reader)

hi sorry it took me so long to actually upload again i hate school but i'm active and sad rn. and of course i'm soft for jotaro rn but he's all i wrote about i need someone different. if you requested before i def forgot so please ask again in the comments, and make request rn i feel like no one is giving them to me and idk what to write ab! don't be shy, u can even dm me if you aren't comfy asking in the comments <3

"do you understand?" the red head next to me asked as i frustratedly gripped my pen. i couldn't do math for shit.

"i'm sorry," i huffed, setting down my pen and running my hand through my messy hair. we had been study for almost two hours. "i don't" i got up from my seat as i seen kakyoin frown.

"it's alright" he said nicely and i sensed him looking at me even though i wasn't looking at him. "let's take a break yeah?"

i didn't respond. i was too frustrated with myself to even say anything, i almost felt like crying.

i lay on his bed, my back to him as i faced his light gray walls. how embarrassing was it to be his girlfriend when he was one of the smartest kids in the school and i couldn't even understand math..

"you'll get it" i felt his big hand being placed on my side rubbing it soothingly as the bed dipped. "just try to calm down"

i sat up next to him as he looked at me with concern. i sighed deeply and placed my head on his shoulder, trying to clear my thoughts.

"it's okay" his voice tickled my ear as he kissed my temple. his arms snaked around me and pulled me on top of his lap.

my body felt weak, so i basically just collapsed on him. i was so mentally exhausted i didn't know what to do. an 'awe' escaped his lips as he wrapped his arms tightly around me, placing his head on my shoulder as my head my buried in his neck.

noriaki was such a comforting person to be around. i always felt safe when i was with him. "i'm ready to try again" i mumbled as he chucked and rubbed my back.

"no more for tonight" he replied. i was shocked to hear those words leave his mouth. "let's just relax alright? i've never seen you this frustrated before"

and with that being said he gave me a pair of sweatpants and one of his t-shirts that fit loosely around me since i was still in my uniform. "i'll be right back" he said sweetly as he picked up all the pens and papers scattered around the desk and set them in a neat pile.

"okay" i said quietly as i sat crisscrossed on his bed.

i flicked on the little television he had in his room and placed my hands in my lap. i watched the cartoon characters on the screen as a little relief went through my heart.

noriaki came back with two teacups and a little plate of sweets. "it's not much but it's the least i could do" a little blush spread across his face as i smiled widely at the action.

"thank you so much" i said as heartfelt as i could. "sit" i scotched over and patted his bed as he carefully set down the plate and handed me a cup of tea.

"i love this cartoon" he smiled at the television screen. he then raised his teacup, and so did i. we clunk then together before taking a small sip so we wouldn't burn ourselves.

~

as we vedged, ate our little cakes, and drank our tea, my eyes became heavy while laying on kakyoins chest.

right before my eyes fully shut though, i jumped up. "what?" noriaki looked at me in a worried manner.

"my parents" i slurred out, not even properly speaking right since i was about to sleep. "they'll kill me if i slept here and didn't tell them"

"don't worry about it" noriaki rested back in his position. "i called them yesterday and asked. i knew you would fall asleep here" he smiled grimly as my heart calmed down, again.

"you're amazing" i smiled at him before crawling under the sheets with him, getting back to where i was on his chest.

"i know" he kissed the top of my head gently as my eyes began to fall again. listening to his steady heartbeat and watching cartoons put me at a daze.