mamma mia (caesar zeppeli x reader)

⚠️VERY SMUTTY⚠️

i looked over at caesar and his strong build as he was getting ready to settle down for the night, and then i looked down at myself.

even though he towered over me a whole foot, i still felt chubby. i stood in front of our mirror and poked at my belly and thighs, sighing. i really wished it would just go away already. "what's wrong sunshine?" caesar's soothing accent said as still stared at my stomach.

"nothing" i bit the inside of my cheek walking towards him.

"it's your body isn't it?" caesar looked down at me with a sad little frown. he knew my body confidence was low, and he hated that.

"yeah" i replied shortly, leaning against him as he held me close to me.

"you know you're gorgeous inside and out" he stroked my hair. "you don't need to change baby"

"i just feel like," i hesitated and choose not to speak.

"feel like what?" he cooed, rubbing my back a little.

"feel like i'm not what you want" i sighed and walked away from him and his grip, plopping down on the bed. he stood still, and didn't even move a muscle.

"principessa..." he said soothingly, walking over to me quickly. he grabbed my hand and pulled me up, and started kissing every knuckle on my hand, which made me giggle.

he then started to trail his kisses up my arm, to my shoulder, then on my neck. i exhaled deeply as he found my sweet spot, sucking and biting the little spot underneath my jawline. "c-caesar..." i stuttered, melting into his kisses. he gentle wrapped one arm around my waist and one of the back of my head, slowly laying me down on our shared bed.

he climbed on top of me, still going at the spot of my neck. my breathing picked up a little as he glided his tongue against my jawline, and he then found his way to my mouth.

he deeply made out, our saliva mixing together as our tongues found each other. i then felt his hands trial down my waist, and he grabbed the waist band of my pants. he pulled them down and i was exposed to my underwear. my legs covered with goosebumps as he rubbed them up and down.

as my breath hitched he smiled in between the kiss and pulled away, traveling down my body. before he got to my panties, he pulled up the hem of my shirt to show my belly.

the one thing i was most insecure about.

he gave it gentle kisses and looked up at me as i bit my lip from smiling, but he quickly went for my panties. he broke eye contact with me and used his teeth to pull down my pink underwear, which made a rapid blush come across my face.

he looked up at me and did his little signature smirk, and pulled my panties down to my knees. he started to kiss my thighs, sucking on them a bit which made my head throw back from pleasure. his soft lips biting against my thighs were like heaven.

he traveled up my thighs, then to my vagina, kissing the lips slowly. i bit my lip again to prevent me from moaning.

he then slid his tongue in, caressing my clit. my toes curled as my legs tensed up. "relax doll" his sweet accent rang through the room and i did as he said, making the experience much more enjoyable. his tongue softly stroked everywhere inside my, including my clit. "hai un sapore così buono amore mio" he whispered into my pussy.

sometimes when caesar gets really into things, he'll totally forget to speak english and he'll only speak italian, which turned me on. i didn't know what he was saying half the time because he's still teaching me, but i loved. he pulled away from me now, sitting up with lust still in his eyes. "what?" i said, disappointed that he pulled away.

"c'mere" he cooed at me as he sat down next to me on the bed, indicating for me to sit in between his legs. i took this as a hint that he was done for the night, so i excepted defeat.

i crawled into his legs and had my back against his chest, leaning into his touch. but all the sudden, his right hand traveled down my stomach, then to my vagina. "w-what?" i stammered, kind of shocked he wanted to keep going.

"go along with it" he whispered in my ear, sending shivers right down my spine. his right hand traveled to my knee, then his left.

he pried my legs opened, so my vagina was spread. he used his right hand to tease me a bit, but he then slipped two of his fingers in my sex.

my head got thrown back onto his shoulder and my back arched as he slowly thrusted his fingers, up and down. i moaned a little, but that was quickly stopped when he shoved two of his fingers in my mouth. "c-caesar.." my voice was muffled with his fingers in my mouth.

"be daddy's girl won't you?" he cooed in my ear, nibbling on my earlobe. "suck them" i did what he said. my two small hands grabbed onto his large one as i seductively started to suck on them, licking them where are there. "good girl" he bent his head down and kissed my neck. he then started to thrust his fingers even more.

i was basically drooling at the two actions, and he seemed to be enjoying it. he then started to go even faster. once i realized what his tactics were, i started sucking on his fingers even more, causing him to go even faster. i moaned out his name, well, his middle name. which he seemed to enjoy because he went even faster. "o-oh my g-god" my head was thrown back even more as my hands gripped onto his large one. my eyes were basically rolled to the back of my head as he chuckled softly in my ear.

"brava bambina" he pulled his fingers out of me and my mouth. i rested my body exhaustedly against him. "you're everything i want (y/n)" as he said that i then got up and sat across from him, his fingers were still full of my insides. i took his hand that my fluids were on, and sucked them off of his fingers. he bit his lip and looked at me devilishly. "mamma mia"

this is my first time publish smut LMFAO