jealousy (guido mista x reader)

requested by KillerQueenDuck <3
i love mista and the sex pistols is so creative, plus mista is a cutie pie

"hey hey! i want one too!" number six squealed happily as i held all the dancing pistols in my hand.

"okay," i smiled down at the manifestations of energy, and gave six a little kiss on his head. since the stands were manifested from miata's soul, of course they were also in love with me. though sometimes they could be much, i adored them.

mista sat slumped in the corner on our white chaste. he was only in pajama pants since he had just showered, and that's usually what he wears to bed.

the pistols were all rummaging around in my hand, still wanted kisses and affection before we went to bed. my face blushed a little when one of them came up to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek with their little mouth. it was just so tiny and cute i loved it!

but, the vibe of the room went down. it always did whenever the pistols would act like this. mista would get jealous. "come on guys that's enough" his voice was stern and they all seemed sad.

"bye (y/n)!!" one waved to me before they crawled back away. i gave a tiny wave back before they were all completely gone.

i sighed happily and got myself under the covers. i expected mista to eventually walk over and get in bed with me, but he didn't.

i sat up and looked at him and his stone cold face across the room. "come on" i patted the bed softly next to me but he didn't even look at me. "guido.." i cooed at him, pushing the covers off my bed.

i swung my legs over the side and stood up slowly. i walked over to mista in the nightgown he had bought me since he thought it matched pretty with my hair, even though i never wear it out since they're pajamas, but i found it heartwarming he would say something like that. "what?" he crossed his arms and eyed me up in a bad and good way.

"are you mad?" i asked a obvious question to try and get him to ease up a little. i put my hands on top of his knee caps, but he didn't even move.

"no" he said shortly.

"you're jealous" i scooted towards him a bit as he looked me up and down.

"what are you doing" he snarled at me and became even more tense.

i frowned, looked away from him, and took my hands off of him. if he's going to act like this, let him go head i guess.

i sighed and stood up from the seat and made my way back to the bed. i jumped in, pulling the covers up to my chin. my back was faced towards him on the chair and i didn't look at him. i reached my arm out and pulled the lamp string so now the room was only lit by moonlight.

suddenly, the bed creeped and sunk. i realized that he was finally coming into the bed. but i wasn't going to look or turn towards him like i usually do.

i would usually snuggle up right against him and he would have his chin resting on my head and his arms around my waist. plus our legs would be all tangled with each other's, but not tonight.

i heard him sigh, almost as if it was defeat. "i'm sorry" he scooted a little closer to me, and i couldn't help but to smile a lot. but i wasn't going to show him that. i didn't respond, and only kept my back shunned to him. "angel..." he said, a hint of sadness in his voice. "i'm sorry bub" he once again scooted closed to me. "i was just jealous of the pistols... i know i shouldn't be because they're, well, me" his hand softly started to comb through my hair. "i can't bare other people or things getting your attention" he then moved down to my shoulder snd started to rub his thumb soothingly against my cold skin. "i know that's really selfless of me bu-"

i cut guido off by quickly turning around and straddling him between my legs. i sat right on his solid abs which felt good against my bum. "i know" i smiled down at him while his hands traveled up my thighs. "i forgive you, always" i still had a sweet but devilish little smile on my face as my hands carefully laid on top of his that were on my thighs.

"you piece of shit" he smirked at me and removed his hands from my legs. he grabbed a pillow that was next to him and hit me in my face with it, which i covered after because i was late to defend myself before.

he then reached his arms up around my shoulders and pulled me down into him, and started to pepper me with kisses every on my face.

his soft lips that pressed gently everywhere around my skin felt good. definitely better then the pistols. as he was showering me with kisses everywhere, i gently grabbed his face and gave him a sweet kiss right on his lips.

"now that's what i needed" i smiled down at him still holding onto his face.