✧ FAI'S FEELS 01 ✧

⋰˚☆ Fai Answers 50 Questions

Posted on: Fai

36,852,709 views • January 10, 2019

(On-screen texts will be in bold, italicized text are actions )

FA: 50 questions? sighs Alright let's get started then, we're going to be here for a while. Please, everyone, sit comfortably

>Cut

Name

FA: Birthname is Felicity Kim, Korean name is Kim Jonghee. So take what you what.

Age

FA: In Korea, I'm 21, so I'll say here that I'm 21.

Height

FA: I am proudly 170cm. It's so weird because in Korea I'm considered tall. But when I go abroad, everyone seems so tall... The world is so amazing. I like my height.

>Cut

Favourite lyric you've written

FA: There are a couple, it's hard to pick just one because. 'The world's a little blurry, or maybe it's just my eyes'; that's a stand out. 'Don't forget that during the long winter a flower can bloom between the frozen cracks, can't you see how beautiful tomorrow's spring is to be?' That's a good one as well. 'With each step, nervously heading towards you. Like Destiny, we've been pulled close in search of each other. With that, I'll collect all of my days, give them all to you' That could be my favourite. I'm not sure, thankfully a vast majority of the songs that have been released and I have song credits with, I'm pretty proud of.

>Cut

Hobby

FA: Crying. I'm kidding... Not really. Actually, you know what, stone skipping. I do that a lot, obviously not now because the weather is terrible. But when the weather is nice I like to do that, it's really calming. I look cool too. Also, piano. I enjoy that a lot, I'd like to do a piano vlive one day. I'd have to practice a lot for it though.

Happiest time of the day

FA: When I can close my eyes to sleep...

Most unsatisfied with right now

FA: My sleeping position, I sleep on my sides so my shoulders always hurt.

>Cut

Hairstyle you like on yourself

FA: Long. It doesn't matter the colour... Well except for blonde I don't want to do that again. Actually, when I was going to go blonde for the Russian Roulette comeback I showed my stylists a photo of Jongin oppa and I was like, you want me to look like this? Because the blonde didn't look great on oppa so obviously it wouldn't look good on me, everyone denied it and in the end, I was right. When I went to school, people bullied me for the blonde, but at the end of the day I won a daesang because of the blonde hair so really the blonde made me a winner. Anyways so I like long hair on me.

Something you would like to do

FA: I want to do a photoshoot with Jongin oppa. Truthfully, throughout the years we've received offers but our schedules never matched up. I'd like us to do it together one day. Hopefully.