✧ MARK & FAI ✧

Fai waited in front of 127's door until Mark decided to open the door. Once Mark finally opened the door, he widened his arms wanting Fai to give him a hug so she did.

"My manager is in my room right now so we can't go in," Mark said, "We can hang out in the living room, none of my hyungs will leave their rooms but I don't know if you'll feel comfortable sitting here. Want to go on a walk or something?"

"No, no, it's okay. It's too cold to go on a walk."

Mark sighed, "I should've just went over to yours, there's no privacy here."

"Whatever, it's fine. Don't worry about it."

"So," Mark started to walk over to the couch, "What did you want to tell me?"

"Umm," Fai trailed as she took off her jacket, "Promise you wouldn't let it ruin the mood."

Mark nodded slowly, "Sure, I guess."

"Jungkook, he told me that he liked me."

"I fucking knew it. The second he did what he did for you on your birthday, I felt it."

"Yeah, he told me on New Years. I should've told you as soon as it happened, I'm sorry."

"Why didn't you?"

"I'm stupid."

"I guess that's a good excuse. How did he tell you?"

"On the phone."

"And what did you do?"

"I hung up. Then he called a couple of minutes later, I told him that we should keep our distance."

"And did he respect that?"

"Relatively," Fai nodded, "I'm sorry it happened."

"Don't be sorry."

"I do, it makes me feel terrible. If someone confessed to you, I would be annoyed."

"I trust you, I know that you wouldn't do anything suggestive. Remember that guy, he called you a friend-zoning machine."

"Don't remind me, it's embarrassing."

"You may think it's embarrassing, but to me, it's a relief." Mark squished Fai's cheek, "Jungkook has good taste."

127's manager left Mark's room, "I'm done now, you can go back to your room. I'm going to go home now. Stay safe, both of you."

The two of them said bye to the manager and waited while the guy finally left.

Fai spoke up, "I'm glad I told you and you're not mad about it. The guilt was eating me up alive."

"I," Mark paused, "I don't want you to feel uncomfortable about telling me things that happen in your life. I know you tell me things when you're ready, I don't want you to feel guilty about not me things as soon as it happens."

Fai turned to look at Mark who was already starting right back at her, his face was close. The two of them leaned slowly. A voice yelled, "Woah!"

Mark and Fai quickly broke apart, Mark turned to see who it was that interrupted them. Yuta. "Did you need to scream?"

"Oppa," Fai laughed, "My heart dropped."

Yuta started to laugh as well, "I can't wait to tell everyone about this."

Mark set his head on Fai's shoulder out of embarrassment, "I'll never hear the end of it."

"Don't be embarrassed, it's just a cycle of life. You're just unlucky I caught you," Yuta giggled mischievously, "Anyways carry on, do whatever it is you were going to do."

"Let's go to my room," Mark whispered. Fai stood up alongside Mark and followed him to his room.

Fai watched Mark as he went to go charge his phone, "Why do you still have a Samsung?"

"Excuse me? Am I not allowed to patriotic about my country? I own a Samsung because I live in Korea."

"Give me like 10 months, I'll get you to switch."

"I don't know if you could do it."

"I can, I'm a charming person did you forget?"

"I did forget that."

"Right," Fai trailed, "Should I get you to fall in love with me again or something?"

Mark leaned in and kissed Fai, "You don't need you. I'm madly in love with you."

Fai smiled and hit Mark's chest, "Dude don't do that, you're making me blush."

Mark laughed at Fai, "Is there anything you want to do tonight?"

"Umm," Fai thought, "I have an idea."

"Me too."

"I do as well, are we thinking about the same thing?"

"I don't know, you tell me."

"Does your idea involve going to your dorm, your bedroom, drinking wine and switching off the lights?"

Fai let out a laugh and shoved Mark, "You're so horny, how is your mind still 16?"

"I had to take my chances," Mark laughed, "Okay okay, what's your idea?"

"Let's write a song together," Fai suggested, she bit her lip since she didn't know how Mark would react.

Mark's face lip up, "Ooo really? You want me to write a song with you? The Fai, the one who wrote Spring Day, the one who wrote Song of The Year Gotta go?"

Fai giggled at his excitement, "I've been thinking about it for a while, you're really good. I feel like we could write a really cool duet or something."

"Alright! Let's get started. Do you have a melody in mind?"

"No, you're good with the guitar. Play a bit and we'll go from there."

- - -

⋰˚☆ Aya's Thoughts

i told you i'd update more often ^^

fai finally told mark so what are your thoughts on that?

any requests?