✧ BTS DYNAMITE ✧

Fai reacts to BTS' Success with Dynamite

⋰˚☆ Bangtan Bomb | November 24, 2019

"So, 2020 is coming up soon. Give me a prediction." Jungkook said to Fai.

"A prediction? Umm... For you guys right?" Fai asked.

"Yeah, go ahead."

"Hmm," Fai hummed as she maintained eye-contact with Jungkook. While his heart dropped as his feelings were all messed up, all Fai wanted to do was read his soul.

"What're you feeling?" He asked.

"A number 1 on Billboard."

"What type?"

"Hot 100 obviously. I also sense a Grammy nomination."

"Oi," Jungkook playfully shoved Fai, "Don't say nonsense."

"It's not nonsense! They're my senses!" Fai turned to the camera that was recording them, "You all heard it first."

— — —

⋰˚☆ Bangtan Bomb | September 4, 2020

"Jungkook Oppa, my prediction was true! We still have a long way to go, let's all join our hands together and hope for the second prediction to come true as well. I'm really proud of what you've achieved. The number one spot on the Billboard Hot 100, the first Korean Artist to achieve this. It's just so amazing.

To be honest, this feels as if the universe rewarding you all for your hard work and for everything you have worked up for.
I am glad that you have finally been able to reach this achievement and I really hope to continuing seeing other great things coming from you.

You have done what others thought were possible and evenmore what you thought would be impossible. I hope this gives other artists and most importantly the motivation to achieve personal goals no matter how absurd they may sound. Again, congrats! Drinks on me!

— — —

⋰˚☆ Aya's thoughts

hey! which songs do you think should be apart of Fai's discography?

This can be either writing credits or songs in her comeback