✧ FAI AND HAECHAN ✧

Haechan was going through a breakup, a terrible one. During the worst period that it could've come. With the Dreamies just having coming back releasing Reload, he was emotional and had no energy nor motivation to do anything.

So Fai did what she had to do, go over to the 127 dorm and annoy Haechan to the point he would feel better.

"Knock, knock." Fai said once she stepped into Haechan and Johnny's room. Fai looked around, to describe it as a mess was an understatement.

Haechan was laying on his bed, drowning in his blanket. He turned around to look at Fai, "Don't even bring it up."

"Shut up," Fai said as she put away her puffer jacket, She knew he didn't want to talk about the breakup, "I walked here in the fucking rain."

"Why did you do that?"

Fai rose her eyebrow, "My friend is going through a rough time and I want to comfort him. You did the same."

"Do you need a hairdryer?" Haechan asked, noticing Fai's wet hair.

"I'll help myself," Fai said, stepping into Johnny and Haechan's bathroom. Fai spent a few minutes patting her hair dry followed by blowdrying it. She used one of the hair oils she found with hopes it'll make her hair appear less dead.

Once Fai stepped out of the bathroom, she switched on the air purifier. Considering that Haechan's allergic to dust, she was shocked that the machine wasn't on. She knew he wasn't doing well, but not to the point where he was neglecting himself.

"How long are you off?" Fai asked, shockingly someone in Haechan's company did have a heart and understood his situation which is why Haechan managed to get some time off.

"Tomorrow's my last," He replied, "Does Mark know you're here?"

"Yeah he does," Fai answered as she started to pick up the clothes thrown on the floor. If Fai wasn't going to pick it up then no one would, especially Johnny. If Haechan wanted to feel better, then the environment he's in needs to be good as well.

"What about your new shitty neighbours?"

"Jeno wanted to come, but I told him not to."

"Thank God, it's embarrassing."

"Have you eaten today?" Fai asked, "Do you want me to make some Kimbap?"

"I'm okay, I haven't been feeling hungry lately."

"It's not about you feeling hungry," Fai said, as she folded the clothes, "Haechan-ah, you need to eat so you can feel better. You need energy so you can carry on fighting. You're still promoting, you need all the energy you can get."

"You can feed me gold-plated steak and I'm still going to feel like shit."

"Well, that's one way to say that my cooking is terrible," Fai trailed. Fai spotted a box under the bed. She bent down picking it up. Once she realised the box had content of Haechan and his ex, she slowly put it back. "You're pathetic you know."

"What?"

"I said you're pathetic."

"I'm going through a breakup and that's what you're saying to me?"

"Yeah, get a grip. Throw this shit away." Fai said referring to the box.

"Soon."

"Soon? She treated you like you were nothing. You should be throwing every single trace of her away. That's it Haechan, you shouldn't be giving her time of day by keeping memories of her with you."

Haechan nodded, he knew Fai was right. "I think I need a drink."

"No, you don't," Fai hit Haechan with a hoodie she was holding that she was going to fold, "Drinking will only help temporarily."