✧ JESSI SHOWTERVIEW ✧

⋰˚☆ Fai on Jessi Show!terview

Posted on: Fai

7,852,709 views • June 10, 2020

(On-screen texts will be in bold, italicized text are actions )

Jessie: Alright, The one who's the hottest in South Korea. We're having another hottest figure in Show!terview with Jessi.

Fai: Cheering and clapping for Jessi. Yeah! Wooo!

JE: There are only a few female solo singers in Korea. Kim Wansun, Uhm Junghwa, Lee Hyori and the one who follows in my footsteps Fai everyone!

FA: Hello, Hi. Thank you for that introduction and for having me on here.

JE: We know each other well right?

FA: Uh um, yeah I guess.

JE: Couldn't you fucking lie and say we're best friends?

>Cut

FA: Sunbaenim and I never promoted during the same times, but if we ever come across each other I always say hello and vice-versa. You've always had so many good comments for me, especially at debut you were one of the only older artists that spoke to me and gave me advice. Even my manager can vouch for me, when I debuted I told him that it feels like you're the only artist who had my best interest at heart.

JE: Seriously? Oh my god I might start crying.

FA: Yeah but I can't compliment you anymore, your PD told me to keep it to a minimum.

JE: I always knew he had my worst interest at heart.

>Cut

JE: So you're here because you have a comeback right?

FA: Yeah, My Final Dance: Act 1.

JE: Is it actually your final dance? Are you done after this?

FA: No it's just a concept...Anyways the mini album has 6 songs and the title track is Monster.

JE: I really like the concept on you, it's really different but it shows your growth, like you're a woman now.

FA: Thank you.

JE: Anyways, where should I start?

PD: Why are you so stiff?

JE: I don't know I feel so intimidated by her.

FA: What? Why? I haven't said anything.

JE: That's probably why, your answers are so short. I think it's because you're so pretty, only attractive people are reserved.

FA: Oiii, don't say that! I got butterflies.

>Cut

JE: I heard you don't get angry, is that true?

FA: Jheez I'm not fucking buddha, it was a passing comment someone made once and that's all people think of me. I do get angry, sad, happy, whatever emotion there is. It's just that when I'm angry I don't yell like a mad man.

JE: I can't relate, I just feel like to get my voice heard I need to be loud about it.

FA: Yeah that's totally understandable because that's the way you like to communicate and there's nothing wrong with that. Whereas for me, yelling and going back on forth won't get us anywhere.