✧ SEOUL MUSIC AWARDS ✧

January 30, 2020
⋰˚☆ Red Carpet

January 30, 2020⋰˚☆ Red Carpet

- - -

⋰˚☆

The award show was moving slowly, at least the show was nearing its end since Fai was so close to performing. It felt like six hours instead of two. Fai was incredibly tired and she blamed her tiredness on acting as if she was NCT Dream's biggest fan while they were performing. In her defence, Jeno literally said everyone should scream... What was she supposed to do? Sit there in silence? That's not how adrenaline works. The only thing that was kept Fai going was the fact that she has a day off.

Fai sat in her dressing room playing with her lighter and staring at the wall as she thought about exactly what she needed to do. The night before, she got some pretty disturbing news. Prior to the new year, Sunwoo and Eric of The Boyz invited Fai and her friends from Dream out to hang out emphasising that there is something Fai should know.

Well long story short, a friend of Fai has been talking crap about Fai to other idols and thus leading to news stories being leaked out to the news. Fai always found it strange that personal things about her were being leaked to the press but she just assumed it was a member of staff which she, unfortunately, could not do anything about. Fai never expected the person to be Lia, a friend who she had known since they were in school and supported immensely once she debuted in her group.

"Excuse me! What are you doing?" Fai's, Jinyoung, yelled snapping Fai out of her thoughts, "I told you to drop that habit of yours."

Fai looked up at him, "I'm not doing anything."

"When you burn your hair off will you be using the same excuse? Put the lighter away."

Fai sighed and shoved the lighter into her bag. She knew it was a bad habit. Overthinking right before going on stage was a recipe for disaster. Fai stood up, walking around the cramped dressing room. She felt like she was going to go crazy because she didn't come up with a solution. Fai isn't the most confrontational person in the world, but she doesn't shy away from standing up for herself. At the same time, Fai didn't want to create drama and would rather handle the situation in a calm manner.

Jeno told Fai to just ignore Lia, slowly their friendship would fade away. Haechan on the other hand told Fai to go over to Lia and just step on her, due to their clear height difference and also because he kept on yelling "Who the hell does that girl think she is?" Mark told Fai to do what she felt comfortable doing, if she felt like meeting up with Lia in a quiet place and talking it through then be it, if Fai felt like yelling at the girl until she felt better then be it.

Jinyoung sensed that something was off with Fai, so he put in extra effort making sure nothing went wrong so that it wouldn't stress Fai out. He also made sure that Fai had the space she needed, he knew that Fai is the type who needed to organise her thoughts before saying them out loud.