2 .3

Luke's pov.

"Please Luke, just go this time, I'm worried about you" my mum sighed.

"I don't need to go. Ive told you, there's nothing wrong with me" I huffed annoyed at her. I know she was just looking out for me but I didn't need her to.

"Luke, please, for me." she sighed once again but this time it was laced with sadness, she spoke again but more quietly this time that I had to stop pacing around the room to listen. "I did some research, you've been so moody and angry lately but then the next minute your mood changes and you're suddenly happy, Luke you're showing signs of bipolar, I'm just worried okay, please go and get yourself checked out just to make sure"

"I told you, nothing is wrong with me, I don't have bipolar" I laughed harshly, "I'm not the only teenager who's moods change all the time"

"Luke please-"

"No. I don't have anything wrong with me. Its not bipolar okay? I have no idea where the hell you got that from" I could feel myself getting angry, why couldn't she just get off my back. There was nothing wrong with me.

"Fine. Just carry on being like this then, but you're not a nice person to be around sometimes Luke." she snapped and I suddenly felt bad.

I sighed before coming up with a a excuse something so that she wouldn't be mad at me for long.

"Look, I just think you're being a bit dramatic, it could be down to... stress, schools been a bit stressful lately" I said
- more like due to the Addie and Ashton situation.

S.hit. No. Maybe? Maybe what my mum had noticed was, maybe the change in my moods was down to - no. No one knew except the boys about how I felt, so they were the only ones who understood the way I acted sometimes.

I wasn't bipolar. I was maybe kind of in love.

There. I said it. I finally admitted it to myself.

I was in love with Addie. That's why I got moody. because she was in love with someone else who wasn't me and that was hard to watch.

"Luke.. talk to your friends... talk to Addie-"

"What? Why the hell would I talk to her? What are you talking about, you know nothing leave me alone" I snapped in a fit of rage. I immediately regretted it, she's definitely going to think I'm messed up now. I could see a few tears spring to her eyes and I sighed "sorry, I didn't mean it like that-I just-"

"Luke please. I can't handle this right now, go and talk to Addie, I feel terrible about this but- I told Addie about my concerns -"

"You did what?" I snapped again suddenly even more angry than I was a few seconds ago. "why the f.uck would you do that?"

"Luke calm down-"

"No! Why would you go to her? Out of all the guys you went to Addie!" I didn't want Addie to think I was messed up in the head I wasn't.

She probably already thought that anyway.

"Listen Luke-"

"No. I can't believe you." I said angrily, huffing loudly as I stormed out of the room and to the front door, angrily pulling my converse on and grabbing my coat off the stair bannister.

I purposely slammed the front door shut, a loud bang sounding from behind me I was surprised the glass frame of the door didn't break.

I didn't really think about what I was going to do now. Calum and Michaels house was a possibility, but I didn't want to tell them what was wrong and why I argued with my mum.