2.4

It's crazy how wrong you can be about a person.

Addies pov.

3 months. That's all it took. It's funny how things can change so quickly. For a moment you're tricked into everything being good and happy, where for once nothing is going wrong- and then suddenly... everything goes downhill and falls apart at the same time.

I thought we were good. I thought we were going strong. I thought he loved me- I thought I loved him.

I guess I was wrong. So incredibly wrong.

It hurt so much. it didn't feel real- he was such a nice guy, I didn't think he was capable of it. Nobody- and I mean nobody would have expected it. Not from him.

When I confronted him he told me he really did love me and he still 'does' but he just couldn't be with me anymore because I was 'breaking him.'

I didn't understand then but I do now. Of course I do now. I was so blind. So so blind and it had nothing to do with my eyesight.

I guess it was my fault.

Not my fault that he cheated, but my fault that I didn't pay enough attention to him. I was too distracted these past few months, things were getting complicated and I don't deal with stress very well.

I was hurt by Ashton. Him cheating with that girl and me finding out by the whole school talking about it. It wasn't the nicest way to find out, especially as no one even suspected a thing, I didn't suspect a thing. It was humiliating. I had once thought he was perfect, that he would treat any girl like a princess, that he would never even think about betraying a girl.

I thought he would have had the decency to at least say it to my face or break up with me and then sleep with her.

I guess it would have hurt even more if I was one hundred per cent sure I loved him. But I wasn't. Still he has no excuse for cheating, it was wrong. Cheating Is wrong.

It felt like I had nothing now.

Ashton was still friends with the boys and still came to band practice with them- I wasn't going to turn into that person who won't allow their friends to be friends with other people. It was awkward at first but it soon got better once the boys forgave him for cheating on me. Although I hadn't.

I still held a grudge though, I refused to talk to him anymore than I had to. I ended up spending most of my time alone at home now. I could feel myself drifting away from all of the boys and it made me upset but I couldn't be around ashton all the time, not for a while. This is what it would be like if they made it big though, Better start getting used to it.

I chose to stop going to watch their band practises for what felt like several reasons but it was mainly only for three reasons that really affected me.

1) Ashton was there and I wasn't quite over the whole situation yet. I would be in time, but not yet.

2) Phoebe was always there watching Luke and it made me sick. And as Luke would put it- not the good type of sick.

And

3) Luke was back to acting like he hated me. I thought we were finally good, I thought we were making progress and were ... friends?

I was lonely and for the first time since I moved here I felt friendless and weak.

My parents were at work most of the time leaving me the house to myself and those were some of the loneliest moments of my life, sure I understood why they had to work, it wasn't free to live in a house and bills had to be paid.