2.8

"And I wanna get close to you
Cause your hands and lips still know their way around"

Luke's PoV.

My arm was restricted once I woke up from sleeping. Confused, I looked over to see Calum's face smushed against the pillow, snoring while the pillow was slightly wet from drool.

Grimacing, I freed my arm from underneath Addie who was laying on top of it so I could turn over and fully face her sleeping instead of Calum.

The sun had already risen, emitting a warm orange glow in the street below, while the mist of the fog coated the pavements. I could see a few figures roaming the streets on their daily routines to buy bread and milk or go to work for the day. It was peaceful, I couldn't remember the last time things had been so content. The past moths had been a rush of anger and rage, they had been both scary and upsetting, lonely and hurtful.

I smiled contently as I looked around my room. Things seemed to fall into place and I couldn't help but feel happier than I have for a while, surrounded by the people who I loved.

I had my best friend around me, a new friend and finally; it seemed that I had Addie now. I was just left to wonder how long it would last before the world decided it had been too kind to me and take it away.

I was hoping a very long time. Mostly forever.

Maybe I didn't deserve it but it's time that at least something went right in my life.

It wasn't long before the others started to wake up.

I watched Addie sleep for a while, peaceful and happy. As if she could sense me watching, Addie's eyes started fluttering open meeting mine as she woke. She gave me a small smile before yawning and rubbing the sleep out of her eyes.

"Hey" she whispered

"Hi" the smile never left my face.

"Did you sleep good?" .

"Yeah, did you?" I asked, brushing a piece of her hair away from her face and tucked behind her ear.

"Surprising good" she spoke

"Why am I up so early" I heard Michael whine from a few metres away.

Addie and I looked at each other before laughing softly, still not fully awake yet.

"It's 10 Mike, it's not that early" Addie spoke sitting up in the bed.

"The floors so uncomfortable- wait, hey! How come calum got to sleep on the bed!" Michael protested once his eyes layed on Calum's tall sleeping figure.

Aside sat up in bed chuckling as she watched Michael get up and wall towards Calum. Ashton had now woken up and joined in to watch, laughing at the boy.

Michael shook the brown haired boy from his sleep until he woke, shocked and confused.

Calum kept up from the bed as Michael started to shout at him playfully about it not being fair that he had to suffer the wooden floor.

I laughed loudly as Michael started to chase Calum. I took the time to look at each one of my friends, Ashton, Michael, Calum and who I was hoping was more than a friend Addie.

And I knew in that moment, everything was going to be alright.

A/N: so I finally got round to finishing it, sorry that its been on hold for a very long time now, a lot has been happening and when I sat a lot I mean a crap ton. I hope there are still people reading it and thank you so much for your support throughout! Vote and comment what you think if you want, I love hearing from people! also look out for more stories coming up, hopefully written much better than previous ones I wrote when I was younger!

Check out my new fic 'Hero' pretty please!! Xx