0.9

'how am I supposed to sleep when all I can think about is you'

Addies pov

After that, there was no chance in hell I was going back to sleep.
It felt odd being this close to Luke, I know he obviously didn't realise what he was doing.

It was going to be so awkward in the morning unless he moves. He did anything but move, in fact he has now buried his head into my neck, his face nearly pressed up against my cheek. His breathing fanning out over my face.

He was a cute sleeper, unlike Calum who snored so loudly it was truly deafening. This is probably the most peaceful moment Luke will ever have while being around me, if only he was like this all the time... not asleep... but ... nice... or peaceful... I don't know how to describe it... just not fighting.

Friends I guess.

I want to be friends with him, I've tried to be friends with him but he just doesn't want to.

He has something against me but I have no idea what it is. I'd like to find out someday but I never have the chance to ask him about it, as soon as I even think about aprroaching him he literaly disappears from the room.

Anyway, christmas was coming up soon so my thoughts drifted to what I would be buying this year for everyone.

I had already done the easy part of my Christmas shopping: my mums present my step fathers present, my dads, my step mums and finally my step brothers.

I just had the boys to buy for, that was the hardest - guess I'd just have to do some serious thinking, but now wasn't the time as Luke was basically suffocating me now with his tall frame, meaning I could not think about anything else but the tall lanky blonde.

He shuffled around before waking up with a start. I quickly shut my eyes pretending to be asleep in hope he didn't notice, it would just be extremely awkward if he knew I was awake, he might think it was creepy that I hadn't moved him off me- but I couldn't.

"Crap" I heard him mumble as he tried to pull his arm away from where I was but I couldn't let him move it without giving away I was awake and he didn't want to 'wake' me.

"Screw it" I heard him mumbled before he went back to his position with his arm round my waist. I thought he would 'wake' me up or something - anything to not be close to me but obviously I was mistaken and he wasn't really bothered by it.

Somehow i managed to fall asleep after a while- well for a couple of hours until I was rudely awoken by a flash that blinded me through my closed eyes.

"What the f-"Luke started but I beat him to it.

"What the hell!" I shouted jumping up.

"W-what's going on?" Calum asked sleepily, sitting up from next to me.

"What a cute sight to be greeted with" Michael said looking at his phone as he had just taken a photo of me and Luke in the position we fell asleep in.
"This is going on Twitter" he said before walking out of the room. "oh and sorry about the flash, I kind of forgot to turn it off... oh well" - he didn't sound very sorry.

"I hate you Michael" I called after him.

Luke groaned from beside me as he scrolled through his phone.

"He's such a twat" he mumbled

"Did he actually put it on Twitter?" I asked and he nodded turning his phone in my direction so I could see it.

@5sosmichael - Look at how cute these two are. It's not like they hate each other at all.

"Oh" I said taking in the photo. it was actually quite cute, like one of those tumblr couples photos.