watching her

Jack's POV:

Studies show that phychopaths have reduced connections between the ventromedial prefrontal cortex, the part of the brain responsible for sentiments such as empathy and guilt.

Thats what I was. A fucking psychopath.

------

I had been watching her for months now, Isabella Oak,17. I learnt every single detail about her. She lived with both parents. She was shy when meeting new people, which i loved about her because I didnt want her to make any new friends i just wanted it to be me and her. She was also so vulnerable and unaware of her surroundings, by walking home late at night after college. I would always follow her, keeping my distance and lurking behind in the shadows making sure she made it home safe.

Watching her, I let out a deep groan as i moved my hand up and down my length. Her ass and big breasts jiggled as she strode towards the college gates. Biting my tongue and fastening my pace, I quickly felt my warm cum dripping down my dick. After quickly cleaning myseld up, I tucked my 9 inch into my pants then zipped my black denim jeans back up, whilst watching her walk into the college gates. Fuck she could make me cum in a matter of seconds without even knowing it.

Hours later...

Hours had passed, and i had been waiting for her to leave her college inpatientlly. Stretching, I whined from the stinging pain that zoomed down my spine from sitting uncomfortabley in my small car. My face instantly lightened up as i saw her walking out, slightly smiling to herself cutely. Her long brunette hair swayed in the gentle breeze, making my dirty thoughts come back, Fuck, how badly I wanted to grip onto it. She was so beautiful. I wanted to make her mine. She is mine.

My black tinted car windows was the only barrier between us both. The gloomy, darkness crept its way over the sky, creating a dark shadow throughout the empty, deserted streets. Across from where i was parked, she made her way down the road and I quickly got out of my car to follow behind. I had memorised the same route she had been taking all these months, sometimes it would change though, which frustrated me because she would go a friends house or stop at the shop. I just wanted her to be safe at home. I didnt want her to socialize with anyone but me. I wanted to isolate her with me.

Making our way down the dimly lit alley way, I noticed two large guys stumbling over to Isabella. They were clearly drunk. Squinting my eyes to get a better look, I noticed them talking to her as she tried to get past. I kept my distance waiting for them to pass. But they didn't. One of the guys started to hold her arm as she struggled to pull out of his tight grip.

"Leave her the fuck alone." I growled, making all their heads turn towards me.

-----------------------------------------------

Isabella's POV:

A deep voice echoed throughout the alley way. Hesitantly, I turned my head to see a dark figure of a man. His tall towering body, created a dark shadow on the floor. Slowly, he walked towards me and the two other guys, who were slowly stepping back.

"Go. Fuck off." He said, pointing his finger to the end of the alley before turning his attention to me. "You ok?" He asked me.

" Yeah im fine. Thank you." I sent him a small fake smile as i watched the two men scurry away in fear. Who was this man and why were they so terrified of him? He walked a bit closer to me so i could see his face.

His eyes were a rich emerald green, with huge dialting pupils making him more intimaditing. He had on baggy black jeans, which bunched up around his white trainers. A loosely fit shirt was tucked behind his puffy jacket. His red, plump lips had a small cut across it and he had a small amount of stubble surrounding them. He had a perfect, sharp jaw, which was clenched tightly. Lifting his hand, he pulled a strand of my hair behind my ear and held my chin in his hand, causing me to flinch slightly.

"You sure?" He asked with a worried look on his face.

"Yeah im sure! Thank you for helping me I dont know what those guys could of done to me if it wasnt for you."

"So, Whats ur name?" He asked me, letting go of my chin and leaning against the brick wall. Fuck he was so hot.

"Err.." Yes, he kind of saved me but he was still a stranger. "Lola" I lied. A small chuckle escaped his mouth almost like he knew that wasnt my name.

"Well Lola, would you like me to drive you home so you arrive safely?" He asked, staring straight into my eyes.

"No im fine thanks im nearly home anyway. Thank you for the offer though." I said, slowly turning to carry on walking.

I was stopped in my tracks when i felt a cold, large hand grip onto my arm. I turned to his face inches away from mine.

"Are you sure? We wouldnt want anything else happening to you." He said with a grin on his face. He was starting straight into my sould, which creeped me out so I just shook my head politely and released my arm from his hold.

He shook his head, kissing his teeth. "Get in the fucking car now." He growled. I started walking faster and faster trying to get away from this stranger. I heard his footsteps getting close and closer to me so i turned back to see him right up in my face. My short legs starting to run at a fast pace and i desperately started to scream for help.

"No point screaming princess" He laughed behind me, chasing after me. Suddenly, I felt strong arms holding me against his chest.

"Please no. Let me go please. Dont hurt me. Please." I begged, twisting and turning, using all my strength to escape.

"Im not going to hurt you if you listen to me." He started to drag me out of the alley as i tried my hardest to push away but I slowly gave up from how strong he is.

We reached the end of the alley and he started to pull me towards a black car. Thats when i started to panic even more and i screamed from the top of my lungs only to be silenced by his hand over my mouth. I kicked and punched as much as i could but he just let out small sighs and groans. Opening the car door, he shoved me inside and reached down to put my seatbelt on, before slamming my door closed. Jogging slightly, he rushed to the drivers side and sat down, clicking the child lock button. Fuck.

"Please let me go I promise i wont tell anyone. Please." I looked at him with tears in my eyes. He had started to drive down the road, taking familiar turns.

"Oh, I know you wont be telling anyone princess. And stop worrying babygirl, Im just doing what i said i would do..." He turned his head to face me quickly. "Driving you home."