comforting her

Isabella's POV:

In the grey darkness, i squinted my eyes to try and see a clearer image of his panicked state. I heard his breathing getting louder and louder, as he lay there frozen.

"Jack? A-are you ok?" I whisper gently, not knowing what to do. "I think you had a bad dream." I state, still staring at his face that was full of trauma.

He is quick to turn towards me and replies, "Im fine princess, just get back to sleep." I nod slightly, not wanting to ask anymore questions yet, and twist my body back around so i'm not facing him. I feel his arms wrap around my waist as we both drifted back to sleep.

———-

I woke up to an uncomfortable wet feeling down there, making me shoot my eyes open straight away. I looked back at Jack who was still fast asleep. His always tense face structures weren't anymore, and his lips were slightly parted. He looked so peaceful when he slept and i liked it. Why am i thinking this? I shake the thoughts out of my head, as i slowly get out of the bed.

As soon as i lift my body up, i feel a gush of liquid leave my body, making me look back down. I see some blood stains on my inner thighs and pants, making me realise i had started my period. Looking back down on the bed, i see a huge circle of blood on the white sheets. Shit. Shit. Shit.

Rushing, I make my way to the bathroom and quickly clean myself up, changing clothes and cleaning the stains on myself. Making my way back to the bedroom, trying not to wake Jack, I try to think of a way for him to not see the stain but before i could i watched as his body slowly awoke.

Standing there awkwardly and playing with my hands, he turned around and made eye contact with me. "Are you watching me sleep or something Isabella?" He asked, an amused smirk on his face. His voice was deep and sleepy. "No.." I replied, avoiding eye contact with him and just hoping he wouldn't see the blood.

"Well come back into bed then." He demanded, pulling the blanket back and motioning me to get in. Thats when he saw all the blood and his eyes widened slightly. "Isabella are you ok?" I kept my head down and felt a tear roll down my bright red face, from embarrassment.

He got up from the bed and in seconds reached me, rubbing his hand on my arms. "Hey, you don't have to be embarrassed." He whispered comfortingly. I didn't reply just kept my eyes down on the floor.

"Why don't you go have a shower and ill clean up the bed, hmm?" He asked, making me feel instantly better. I gave him a slight smile and nodded before entering the bathroom, and felt his eyes on me from behind. I closed the door and locked it, turning on the shower.

As i started to wash my body, i couldn't help but my feel thoughts wander to Jack. Not the devilish things he has done, but the way he cares for me and maybe actually does really love me? I know it sounds stupid thinking about it, but he really does have a more positive side to him, which was the only thing i liked about him.

I started to think back to the way he touched me. The way his hands dragged along my thighs. The way his fingers effortlessly thrusted in and out of me. The way his tongue glided against my wetness.

Before i knew it, I felt my hands hesitantly reaching down to my, already wet, area. I leaned back on the cold tiles, the warm water gently dripping down my body. I had never really touched myself before but i had the sudden urge to do it.

Slowly, I started to rub my swollen clit in circular motions. It didn't feel the same way to when Jack had done it but maybe because i was new to this? As i rubbed down there, I glided my other hand up my soapy body and started to massage my breasts and my hard nipples. I bit my lip, stopping any sounds from escaping me but failed as i felt myself release and a loud moan escape my mouth.

Thats when i heard the door slam open, and was met with his eyes.