dangerously in love with her

Isabella's POV:

My eyes slowly peered open, as the amber light filled my room and the sweet smell of food filled my senses. The thoughts of my parents filled my head, waking up to them in the morning and a delicious breakfast spread out for me. But the reality was i was stuck in a house like a prisoner with a murder who is dangerously in love with me. The realisation didn't even effect me anymore, its like i had become numb to the situation.

Raising my tired, weak body slowly, dressed in only a white long t- shirt, and i made my way across the room, nudging the door open slightly. Peeking out to make sure no one was there, i tiptoed down the stairs following the strong scent, my mouth salivating from not eating a real meal for what felt like forever.

"Good morning Princess." I heard his voice which instantly took me back to my tensed, depressed state. He was sitting on the bar stool around the marble counter, with two plates holding stacks of pancakes, drizzled with honey. "Come, sit down." He smiled at me, tapping the seat next to him. My eyes wandered to him seeing he was wearing no shirt, revealing his defined muscles, and some basketball shorts. His hair was messy and slightly curly.

I was so confused at why he was acting so normal and nice to me, like nothing happened last night. I guess this was the way psychos like him acted. Nervously playing with my hair, i sat right on the edge of the seat trying not to go close to him. I felt his intense stare at him but i picked up my fork, with shaky hands, and started to eat. I didn't really care about him staring at me i was just relieved to finally have food in my mouth.

———-

Jack's POV:

As i was watching her eat, i heard a knock that startled me slightly. I saw Isabella's eyes widen as she stared at me and then the door. I put my fingers up to my lips, gesturing her to be quiet, only for her to open that loud mouth of hers.

"HELP M-" She screamed at the top of her lungs, lunging out the chair. I grabbed her waist aggressively and pulled her back towards me, covering her mouth with my hand. She kicked me continuously and then started to bite down on my hand, which was starting to make me insanely furious so i started to hurt her back.

I grabbed a bunch of hair and pulled it back, making her face go back so her bloodshot eyes were connected with mine. "Shut the fuck up." I mouthed to her, clenching my jaw. She stopped biting my hand, but was still trying to pull my hand away from her mouth. I still saw the shadow through the front door window so i stood there and waited a few minutes until it went but it didn't.

I leaned into her ear and whispered, "Listen Isabella and i'm serious, one mistake and ill fucking kill you and whoever is behind that door. Your going to act like everything is completely fine. We are a happy couple. Understood?" I saw her nod her head as she sniffled and stopped struggling.

"Good and I mean it Isabella, you have no idea what i'm capable of." I cautiously let go of her, leaving her standing there awkwardly with tears stained on her face, and then made my way to the door, reaching for the handle.

I wasn't actually going to kill her if she made a mistake but i sure was going to hurt her and definitely kill whoever this was. If anyone tried to take Isabella away from me i would do as much pain i could to them, with everything i had.

I glanced back at Isabella one last time before slowly opening the door...