showing true colours to her

Isabella's POV:

He stood there. Eyes sunken in darkness. Red liquid dripped from his fingertips, leaving a dotted trail behind him. The foul stench of blood and corpses entered my senses, making my entire face scrunch up in disgust. He just stood there.

"Hey princess." He smiled, revealing his teeth slightly. This was probably the most he had ever scared me. His physco side was really showing, the way he was completely unfazed by the scene. The blood. He liked it. Loved it.

I didnt reply just sat on the floor, knees up to my face and arms comforting myself, slightly shaking. I felt his body warmth closer to mine as he bent down to my level. I lifted my head slightly, our eyes attached to one another. I finally built up the courage to say, "W-what happened?" But i had many other unanswered questions flowing through my mind like, why was he covered in blood? Who did those screams belong to?

His face contained no emotion what so ever, which just increased my fear. "Come." He simply replied, holding his bloody hand out. I shook my head slightly, letting him know i didnt want to hold his hand, which he just shrugged in reply.

Hesitantly, i got up and kept a small distance between us as i followed him down the corrider, trying to avoid the blood smothered along the carpet.

As we passed my parents bedroom, i felt my heart drop instantly. My movements slowed down slightly as pictures of them, memories and their voices swam through my mind. My hand entangled with my hair, as i took a deep breath and carried on walking behind Jack.

Red. A loud gasp escaped my lips as my eyes were exposed to the horrific, scarring scene. Blood splattered all over the floor and walls, two large dead bodies piled on one another, covered in their own liquids. The foul smell of everything made me almost gag. I couldnt believe what i was seeing. I didnt want to see it anymore.

As i turned around, wanting to leave the room and never come back, i watched Jack standing there, relaxed and unbothered. His face held no emotion as his eyes were glued onto the dead bodies.

"They were going to take you away from me Isabella. I couldnt let them do that, could i?" His eyes pierced into mine. My whole body was tense and in complete shock. Hes a complete murderer and i dont want to be anywhere near him.

"Isabella." He snapped, making me return back to reality. "Your face is all pale, are you ok?" He started to slowly walk towards me. I felt my eyelids flutter slightly and a weight come across my body. Darkness.

-------

Jack's POV:

"Fuck." I groaned, as i continued pulling with all my strength.

Eventually, i had hidden the two black bin bags, containing their bodys, behind a bunch of clutter in the shed, placed in the garden. I had to drive them to a deserted area tomorow or when i could find the right time but now wasnt it.

Isabella had fainted into my arms after she had seen their bodys and i couldnt help a huge gush of guilt wash over me. Maybe i shouldnt of shown her what i did and kept it hidden but at the same time she would of been questioning and worrying about what did happen if i didnt. I couldnt keep picturing the look in her eyes before she did. They were full of complete terror and hate towards me.

Making my way back upstairs, i started to pour the entire bottle of bleach on the floor. The erotic smell burned my nostrils, as i pulled my t-shirt up, protecting half my face. Grabbing a mop, i started to aggressively scrub at the bloody tiles until they were completely white and pristine.

I watched Isabella as she peacefully slept under her blankets, her hair covering half her beauty. It had taken me around an hour to completely clean the evidence in  the bathroom and i was completely exhausted. Stretching, i reached down to Isabella's bed and lifted the blankets gently, laying down next to her.

Adjusting positions, i tugged a strand of her hair behind her ear discreetly, and admired her beauty until i eventually drifted to sleep.