killing for her

Jack's POV:

"So, could we start off with your full name?" One of the policeman stated. "Jack. Jack Robinson." I replied. "Great. Im Officer Leon and he is Officer Carew." Before he could open his mouth to ask anymore questions i quickly asked, "Would you guys like a drink? Coffee? Juice? Water?" The both eagerly nodded, just as i had hoped. "Coffee would be great, thanks." The both said in unison.

Going over to the kitchen, i started to make their drinks as slowly as i could. I had to do everything to try and distract them from asking more questions. Or make them think i was a nice guy so their suspicions could completely dissolve.

Placing their mugs on a tray, i opened the cutlery draw and took out the smallest knife i could find before placing it in my back pocket, hidden from their sight. Walking back to the living room and placing the tray down, they started sipping on their hot drinks and i continued the conversation.

"So what even was the report about?" I asked, trying to sound as innocent and confused as i possibly could. "Aaah well.." Officer Carew started saying, pulling his notepad out. "About a young woman living here? A delivery man passed by here a few days ago and says he was extremely worried about her."

I pulled the most bewildered face. "Girl?" I chuckled. "You might want to see if the delivery man is ok. I live here on my own." I said, making them also laugh. "Ok but just for the procedure, mind if i go take a look around?" Officer Leon asked. "Yeah go ahead. Ill help you find your way around." I replied, leading him up the stairs with him following. I couldn't help a smirk appear on my face. Good thing the other officer stayed down there.

The first room he entered was the bathroom, where i fast walked into, close behind him. Discreetly, i locked the door behind me as he walked further into the bathroom, watching him examining every little detail. I knew i had to do something because he would eventually reach Isabellas room, waking her, and that would give her a chance to escape me but i was not letting that happen. I wasnt going to let these men take Isabella from me. The thought was making me tense and frustrated.

As the officer started to pull back the shower curtain to peek behind, i crept up behind up, gripping onto my knife. Adrenaline rushed through my veins as well as excitment. Forcefully, i held my hand over his mouth, in seconds, pulling his body tightly to mine. He struggled and struggled, trying to pull my hands away from his mouth but i was much stronger than him.

Without hesitation, i plunged the knife into his neck, making his legs go weak and blood splatter out. I knew the exact spot i had stabbed him would leave him unconscious in a matter of seconds. Cutting of circulation and leading to a huge amount of blood loss.

The feeling of his tough skin being split open and the blood slowly oozing onto my skin, made my entire body buzz with joy. I was so fucking happy. Hurting people made me feel things that were unexplainable. I let go of his lifeless body, pulling the knife out of his neck, as he dropped onto the bloody tiles.

"Hello?" I heard the other officer slightly yell, as the sound of footsteps comming up the stairs filled my ears. Rushing to the bathroom door, i quickly unlocked it and stood behind it, waiting eagerly for him to enter his death bed. I saw a shadow appear from the crack under the door, notifying me he was there. As the door creeked little by little, i held the knife downwards ready to attack.

"Shit. Shit." Officer Carew mumbled under his breath panickly. He rushed over to Officer Leon's dead body and went down on his knees, trying to feel for a heart beat, leaving his hands coated in the thick red blood. Thats when i took my chance to pounce.

With a swift motion, I held my knife in the air and smashed it down into his back, making an agonizing, deafening scream escape his mouth. I repeatedly stabbed him, in and out, blood pouring out uncontrollabley, leaving the once white tiles a crimson red. As soon as his screams turned into silence i stopped my actions and took a moment to observe everything.

I smiled.

-------

Isabella's POV:

I held my ear to the door as i had suddenly been awoken by loud screaming echoeing throughout the house. Who did the screams belong to? Maybe it was Jack?

My heart sunk at the sudden silence. My puzzled thoughts starts entering my mind, what if that was Jack and he was finally dead? What if someone out there was trying to rescue me?

Thats when i decided to bang my fists on the door and scream for help. "HELP ME PLEASE." I repeatedly pleaded, struggling to fight the desperate urge to burst into tears. The vibration of heavy footsteps rattled beneath me as they came closer and closer, finally reaching my door.

I couldnt help a massive feeling of relief and a sign of hope wash over me but deep down i was upset? dissapointed? even heartbroken? Yes Jack has done the most unimaginable things to me but i couldnt help the particial feelings i had towards him. For the first time someone actually cares about me and loves me. It made me feel actually important and meaningful. Thats how he made me feel and only him.

The door swung open out of nowhere, making me flinch and turn my body to the door. My face dropped as i saw the figure standing there...