working with her

Isabella's POV:

Are you actually kidding me? Jack working with me. Me and him in the same building for hours. I actually hate him.

I stood frozen, still in shock by what just happened. I knew how to annoy him back. The silent treatment. No way was i letting him feel like he succeeded in his cunning plan. Pfft, he will see no point in work with me if he cant even speak to me. Confidently, I strode out the staff room and to the front counter, where i was greeted with a crowd of customers. They were all handsome business men, dressed in identical black suits. A small smirk crept up on my lips as an idea clicked in my head. Time to make him jealous.

"Hey beautiful." One of the men seducively said, leaning one arm on the counter, only to be pushed off by his friend, making all his other friends errupt in laughter. I sent him a small sympathetic smile, receiving an embarrased blush back.

I felt piercing eyes glued on me from beside me. Jack. He was working on the counter next to me, waiting impatiently for his next customer. "Hey, what can I get you guys?" I politely asked them.

"Your number." The guy, who was just embarrased, squeeked. His eyes wandered to my name tag, pinned to my uniform. "Isabella." I could almost feel jacks fuming anger right now, but i was enjoying it.

"Dude, shes way out of your league, she isnt going to give you her number." One of them laughed, leading the whole group to but they suddenly stopped when i said, "Sure." I pulled out some paper and scribbled down my number quickly, handing it to him. "And your name is?" I eagerly asked, trying to sound as confident as possible even though i was quite threatened by the 6 foot gentleman surrounding me.

"Hunter." He replied, sending me a thoughtful, innocent smile. "Anything else for you guys?" I asked them, most of them still with wide open jaws but before they could say anything their eyes were frozen at something next to me. "I suggest you guys get out of here now." His deep voice demanded. I turned to be threatened by those piercing eyes, blasting with anger. Before I could open my mouth to defend them, they all practically sprinted out the cafe. What the fuck? Were they actually scared of him? I mean he does look a tiny bit intimidating. Ok, maybe more than a tiny bit but still...

Jack's POV:

"Why did you just scare away our innocent customers?" She asked, rolling her eyes. That fucking attitude. I was certain i would be getting rid of that very soon. "Dont give another guy your number again, do you understand?" Instead of the reaction i wanted, she broke into a laughing fit. What the fuck? "Ok dad." She laughed, pushing my shoulder as she walked past me but before she could i gripped onto her wrist.

Her head swiftly turned to mine in one motion, as she struggled to losen herself from my grip. "I mean it. Do you fucking understand?" I growled, inching my face closer to hers. Good thing no customers were in the cafe right now. "What are you going to do if i dont listen to you?" She spoke back. "Oh, you dont want to know babygirl." I drifted my free hand to her thigh, gliding it up and down gently, causing goosebumps to form on her pale skin. I smirked at the effect i had on her precious body. "W-what are you doing?" She stuttered, still struggling to get out of my grip. My hand wondered up her short dress, tracing my finger along her laced underwear. I leaned into her neck biting her ear slightly, "Your so fucking hot. I want to take you right here. Right now." I whispered, cupping her pussy in my hand, earning a slight moan escape her mouth.

Isabella's POV:

I didnt know what to do or say. My body was reacting like it wanted him but i didnt want that. His hands slowly drifted inside my panties but before he could feel how wet i was the ringing sound of the bell filled the cafe as the door flung open. Thank fuck. He yanked his hands away from me, finally letting me out of his tight hold. A bunch of giggly school girls were walking inside, too distracted to notice what just happened.

I felt him lean closer to me, his warm breath on my neck, "I guess we will have to continue this another time Isabella and dont act like you dont want me." And with that he turned to the customers and greeted them.

Scurrying away, I sat down on the bench in the back room trying to catch my breath. I cant believe what just happened. Maybe I shouldn't have given that guy my number. Actually no he cant control who i can and cant talk to. Hes acting like we are thing when i hardly know him and plus he looks way older than me. I hated the way my body was reacting to his touch, just thinking about it made my hairs stand. Letting out a big yawn, I glanced at the clock, which read 4pm. Finally, my shift was over i couldnt wait to leave this place.

Grabbing my backpack off the hook, I walked out the room and sat down at a spare table waiting for my mum. She drived us both home at the end of shifts but she had to clean up the cafe too. I took my phone out from my back pocket and started watching some youtube. The staff room opened to reveal my mum and Jack laughing away with eachother. Was this his way at manipulating my mum to think hes a good person so he can get closer to me?

"Hey darling, Jack offered to help clean the cafe. Hes such a nice young lad isnt he?" She smiled at me, handing Jack a cloth and a spray bottle. "I'll be right back I just have to make a call in the back." My mum joyfully walked into the staff room, dialing a number on her phone. Great. Me and Jack alone again. I wonder what would happen this time.