teasing her

Isabella's POV:

As a rush of panic attacked me, I tried covering my body with my hands as fast as i possible could. I saw a mischievous smirk form on his face, as he stared me up and down, with his huge dilating pupils.

I felt redness paint my cheeks, as the embarrassment of the situation came to a realisation. "What were you doing Isabella?" He asked, leaning his body on the wall. "N-nothing." I stuttered, keeping my eyes down and my body frozen.

"You sure about that?" He said, taking steps closer to the shower and towards me. His presence, made my nerves and communication become an utter and complete mess. "Yes.." I simply replied, hoping he would just believe it and leave.

"Im going to ask you one more time Isabella and i swear if you lie to me again.." He stopped for a second,raking my body, with his eyes, and licking his lips. "Im going to find a way to keep that pretty little mouth of yours from lying ever again. Now, what were u doing?" He started to get even closer and started to slip his shirt off, revealing his perfect toned body.

I gulped down and replied quietly, "I-i touched myself." As my thoughts of what he would do distracted my brain, I looked up to see him clothes less in front of me. The water trickling down his body and his hair becoming wet and slicked back.

He stared down at me as he put both his large, veiny arms on either side of me, trapping me. My breath hitched rapidly, as he leaned into my neck and whispered into my ear. "Im guessing it was over me." He let out a light chuckle, whilst pulling away from my neck before biting it slightly.

He grabbed my arms and pulled them to the side of me, making my whole body exposed to him. "So fucking perfect. Don't ever hide whats mine." He seductively whispered, making my blushed face even more extreme. I bit down on my lip nervously, as he started to glide his hands over my body, touching every curve.

His fingers started to lightly graze over my clit, making my whole body tingle from the sensation of his touch. His eyes watched deeply in mine, as he continued rubbing.

Soon, I felt myself coming to my high but just as i was about to he stopped. The addictive action had came to a hault, making my face transform into a frown. He smirked at me before saying, "Ill leave you to finish this princess."

Just like that he left me confused, frustrated and craving more of his touch.

———-

Jack's POV:

It was around 8pm, darkness had settled over the sky. My favourite time of the day. When nothing but dark, mysterious shadows lurked around and the world was silent.

I was halfway up the stairs, going to check on Isabella, when i heard some rustling from outside. Bending down slightly, i sneakily made my way down and peered my head. I saw two fingers at the front door, their luminous yellow jackets shining bright through the window.

The fucking police. I wondered why they were here then my thoughts remembered the night when the postman was here. I knew he noticed something. Only if Isabella didn't have to be so fucking stupid. His guilt of not doing anything probably forced him to end up calling the cops to this address.

Hearing their sudden loud knocks, I quickly ran up to Isabella's bedroom to see her sleeping peacefully. I quickly closed her door and locked it, rushing back down the stairs.

Taking a last minute glance behind me, i opened the door to see two men standing, dressed in uniform. "Good evening sir. Sorry to disturb you but we had a call today reporting this address. May we ask some questions?" The taller man said, taking a notepad out.

Calm and collectively, I nodded and replied confidently, "Yeah sure man, come in and take a seat." They both nodded in response and walked inside one after another. I closed and locked the door behind them, following them to the couch.

Aah, this was going to be entertaining.