ending him

Isabella's POV:

"You stupid stupid girl." He muttered under his breath as he whinced in pain. After a few minutes of him rustling and moving in the background, i felt his cold hand wrap around my neck and his other hold my cheeks, making my mouth open slightly. Thats when he spat inside my mouth, his saliva poisoning mine.

"You like being treated like the stupid fucktoy i used you as, huh?" He said in an aggressive tone. I bit down on my lip, trying to stop myself from bursting into tears once again. "Why do you keep doing this Isabella. I did all of this because i love you. It was going to be just you and me. Just you and me Isabella." He whispered, his face feeling closer.

I decided to speak back. "Then why didnt you just talk to me like a normal person. Maybe we could of actually been something." I felt his body tense as he wrapped his hand around my arm. "You dont fucking understand do you. You would never be interested in a guy like me Isabella."

"Why not. You seemed like a hero to me when you saved me from those men in that ally. Then you went and did all of this to me." I spat at him. I felt a sting across my face as he harshly slapped me.

"You wont ever FUCKING understand will you! Keep acting like an ungrateful bitch. I did everything for you. I risked my entire life for you Isabella and you still cant see i love you." He started saying. I lifted my hand and reached for his face, caressing his cheek. "I know." I whispered.

He went silent from my sudden action and calmness. "I-i think i love you too. I was just too scared to admit it." I whispered.

Thats when i felt his lips against mine, his tongue swirling against mine. I kissed him back. I glided my hands up his chest and onto his harsh jaw, as his hands travel up my breasts and up to my face, gently taking the cloth from around my eyes. He pulled away from me, stopping to stare into my orbs, before deepening into the kiss again. This time it was more rougher and full of hunger.

His body leaned down onto mine, making me lay flat across the cold, frosty grass. His hands started to travel down my body and stopping at my pussy. I felt his hands lift the short t-shirt i was wearing revealing my black lace pants, then he started to make circular motion on them with his fingertips. I moaned into our kiss, struggling to carry on. He tasted my tongue a last time, before kissing and sucking onto my neck.

-------

Jack's POV:

I continued rubbing her swollen clit, as i started to push my tongue down her throat once again. I could feel her thighs tense up and clench together against my waist. But the pressure wouldnt stop. I pulled away from kissing her as her legs started to create an unbearable pain around me. "What the fuck are you doing?" I raised my voice at her, pulling her thighs apart.

I looked down at her, her chest breathing rapidly. Thats when i watched her arm fling in the air and a huge rock hit my face, making my hands cover my nose, as a shot of pain pierced through. "Bitch." I mumbled under my breath, as i started to wipe blood from my nose.

I felt her whining and struggling underneath me but i wasnt letting her go. Not now not ever.

"Please. SOMEONE HELP ME." She started screaming loudly. I chuckled, knowing we were completely hidden from the world. She started shuffling backward as i struggled to grab her, my head getting dizzier. "Isabella i swear to fucking god. If you ruin this again ill fucking kill you."

I saw horror flash in her eyes, before she suddenly leaped off the ground and started sprinting into the forever lasting forest surrounding this isolated house.

------

Isabella's POV:

I ran and ran submerging myself completely into the deep forest. My breath was all to be heard until the sound of rustling leaves and breakage of twigs were also heard. I panicked, looking around, before ducking behind a huge log. Thats when i knew he was close.

"Come out Isabella. I know your hiding somewhere. Theres no point these forests go on forever." He continuesly repeated similar sentences, his voice becomming clearer and louder by the minute.

Thats when I realised he was right. I couldnt run from him.

I had to fucking kill him.

I started thinking deeply as an idea popped into my head. Staying ducked down, i waddled quietly, avoiding stepping on leaves, to try and find any stones. As my legs started to ache, i finally found a large stone, picking it up, i saw a dark figure in the corner of my eye, making me stand up and frantically leap behind a tree, shielding my body.

"Isabellaaaaa. Where are youuu." He was now singing his words, reminding me how psychotic he really is. His voice was closer than ever now, as i listened to his footsteps wandering towards me. I gripped hard onto the rock, holding my breath, before seeing his tall powerful body walk past me, oblivious of my presence.

This was it.

I leaped up from my crouching position, running to him, watching his body turn towards me and his drained, shocked face, before using every strength in my body smashing the rock repeatedly on his skull. "ISABELLA STOP." He yelled in pain.

His heavy body collapsed on the floor face first, whilst he tried protecting his head with his hands. I didn't stop. "YOU FUCKING PHYSCO. I HATE YOU. I HATE YOU SO MUCH. IM GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU." I sat on his body, my legs either side of his torso, as i banged and banged the rock on the back of his head. Red liquid started coating the rock and his body became unresponsive.

I didn't stop until i could hear the sound of his bones crushing.

———

He watched her for years. He was the bodyguard she never knew about, protecting her from those monstrous men, who wanted to do the most explicit sickening things to what was his. He knew their sadistic thoughts. He also knew he had to protect her from the world but maybe he had taken it to far. Destroyed her life. He had become one of those men he feared she would come across.

But it was all over now.

For good.

The end.