too much freedom for her

Isabella's POV:

I watched as Jack gripped onto the waiters collar, making him choke and grip onto his muscley arms trying to pull them away. My nerves at this point were beyond me and i didnt know what to do. All the other customers were staring this way, whispering to one another.

The waiter couldnt speak as he was helpless and near to his circulation being cut off. "Look at her one more time and ill fucking kill you. Understand?" Jack growled under his breath, making only us being able to hear. Before anything else could happen, a bunch of staff rushed over trying to calm down Jack.

Eventually, he let go of the waiter after death staring him for a long time, making the waiter droop down and take long deep breaths. A bunch of staff supported him and led him back to the kitchen. Another member of staff came up to us and spoke. "Im sorry for any inconvenience but im going to have to ask you to leave." Her voice was shakey, as she looked between me and Jack.

I nodded slightly at her, getting ready to leave but before i could Jack spoke, "We arent fucking leaving. I payed to have a seat here so we are staying until we are finished." He warned her, glaring back at me to sit down, which i didnt. Could he stop causing more attention to us?

"Isabella sit the fuck back down. We arent leaving yet." He stared at me. "Its fin-" Before i could finish my sentence he got closer to me and forced me back in my seat. The woman standing there looked at me with worried eyes. Maybe she was my chance of a way out?

"Listen Sir, I need to ask you to refrain from using violence. I understand you payed to be here. We can give you another waiter as long as you dont cause any more problems" The woman said. Jack huffed in annoyance. "Shes my girlfriend and ill touch her in whatever way i like." After saying that, he sat back down, his arms spread on the couch and his body leaned back. I couldnt help feel a bit hot from his actions. The way he was over protective over me and when he was angry. I shook the thoughts away, realising how pathetic that sounds.

The waitress decided to ignore the comment and gave me a sympathetic smile before asking for our order. Obviously Jack ordered for the both of us, not giving me an chance to speak. The waitress walked away after noting down our order.

As we were sat in an awkward silence i felt something touch my bare thigh, makig me jump slightly. I looked up to see Jack leaning forward and a devilish smirk on his face. I felt his cold hand go between my thighs, making me push them together. "W-what are you doing.." I whispered, cautiously looking around to see if anyone was watching.

"Fuck your so hot when you look this innocent. I just want to rip this dress of you right now." He said in his deep voice, making my cheeks turn crimson red. "I need to go to the bathroom." I blurted out, wanting this to stop. He rolled his eyes and leaned back, taking his hand away, as he looked around seeing the womans restroom was quite close.

"Fine just hurry up." He said, making me nod and start walking to the restroom. As i got inside, I was met with the face i was hoping to see. The waitress! She was washing her hands, not noticing my presence. I looked around slightly seeing no one else in here before i spoke. "Excuse me." As i squeeked that out, she stopped to look at me an instant rush of worry applied on her face.

"Are you ok?" She instantly comforted me, holding onto my shoulder.

"I-i need help. Please." I said in my shakey voice, on the verge of tears. "Is it to do with that man your with?" I nodded. "Look, Ill call the police they will be here at any minute."

"B-but he will wonder where im gone. You dont understand. He can do things.." I stumbled on my words. "Listen. Just go back and act as if everything is normal, ok? When the police get here ill tell them the situation and they will come to you without him noticing." She assured me, making a wash of relief flow over me. "Thank you so much." I hugged her, so happy she was helping me.

After she reassured me some more, i left and started walking back to Jack. Taking a deep breath, I sat down and was face to face with him again.