trusting her

Isabella's POV:

A week later...

It had been difficult living like this, not fighting back, obeying his every command and do the opposite of what i wanted but i knew it would work. It had been a week being non-stop attatched to Jack. Thinking about it now, I hadnt really found out anything personal about him. He was a complete and utter stranger even after months of being under the same roof.

"Ready?" He walked into the room, making me click out my daydream. He stood there, gazing up and down at me. His hair was slicked back with gel and he had on an all black suit, with polished, jet-black shoes. I could smell his strong colone, making me clear my throat slightly.

"Yes." I nodded, as i got up from my dressing table. I watched as her admired me bottom to top, his eyes glued to me. I had on a silky, short white dress, which had a reavealing v-cut, making him stare at me for even longer.

"You look beautiful." He walked towards me and cupped my cheek,before he kissed my head. "Lets go." He mumbled, as we started walking down the stairs.

He was finally letting me leave the house. We are going to a retstruant to "bond", he said. After forever, ill be able to feel a sense of freedom. Fresh air. Anything would feel better than being constantly trapped in darkness and misery with him. After being locked in a cage, i could sense the freedom around the corner.

-------
As we parked outside the restruant, me sat in the front passenger seat and him driving, he stopped the engine and turned to face me. "Isabella dont be stupid and you know exactly what i mean, ok?" He stared, waiting for me to answer. I quickly nodded, just eagerly wanting to live this confined small space, leaving him with a satisfied smile.

We arrived into a beautiful, fancy restruant. There were large, golden pillars placed in symetrical lines, with led lights perfectly placed on them. Circular tables were everywhere, with booths all along the walls. The light was dim and created an romantic aura.

He grabbed my hand tightly, his palms sweating, as we followed behind the waiter. He seemed nervous. Maybe he thought i was going to try escape? But why if i told him i loved him.

But his worries were right. Tonight was the night i was going to escape.

"Is this ok, Sir?" The waiter asked. We were being sat at one of the private side booths. Artificial, forest green ivy was tangled up on the walls, with mini fairy lights wrapped around them. The, long cushion benches were cream and black, with a wooden table in the middle.

"Perfect." Jack replied, as he let go of my hand whilst we took seats at the opposite sides of the table.

———-

Jack's POV:

I was so ecstatic that i could trust her enough to do this. I knew eventually we would be like every other normal couple.

"These are the menus." The waiter said, handing over two large menus. I watched as his eyes stayed on Isabella for at least a minute. My hands turned into fists under the table as i tried controlling my anger for Isabella. I didn't want to ruin this night for us.

"Would you like to start off with some drinks?" He asked, as he got a mini notepad out and a pen. "Aah yes.." I started saying as i glanced over the menu. I peeked across to Isabella, watching her stare blankly at the menu. "We will just have two sprites." I said, making him nod and write that down.

"And for you, miss?" The waiter glanced over at Isabella. Did this stupid motherfucker not hear what i said? She looked at the waiter nervously, thinking of what to say before i opened my mouth. "I said two sprites. One for her and one for me." I said in an aggressive tone.

I watched as his face started turning red, making me grin. "Oh right, sorry." He quickly mumbled as he started walking away. Isabella was holding the menu up, making it cover her beautiful face, so i quickly grabbed it and placed both mine and hers down on the table.

She rolled her eyes as she sat there with a frown playing on her face. Why is she acting like this. "Whats your problem? I finally let you do something and you sit there with an attitude." I said, annoyed. "Why do you have to be so rude to him?" She replied. Was she really trying to defend a useless waiter? Let alone, another man over me? I cant believe her right now, could she atleast be grateful?

I decided not to reply to her obsered question and wait impatiently for the waiter. Who was only just going to piss me off even more.

After a couple of minutes of tense silence, the waitee eventually came back, holding a tray of two glasses full of sprite. "Here you go." He smiled happily, placing each glass infront of us. "Are you ready to order?" He asked, not even looking at me, just enhanced in Isabella's beauty. I could feel the rage roaring inside me as i took a sip from my sprite banging it on the table, causing both of their eyes to look at me.

"Is there an issue, Sir?" The waiter asked me, acting as if he were oblivious to the situation. I frustratingly, glided my hand through my hair, as i stood up, towering above him.

"Yeah there is an issue. You." I started intensly into his soul, as i fighted the urge to fucking kill him right here and right now.