causing pain to her

Isabella's POV:

Jack walked table to table, spraying and wiping, trying to hide his smirk. I just ignored him and focused on my phone, hoping my mum would arrive back soon. Footsteps started approaching my table slowly, making my whole body tense up. I made short eye contact with Jack but then went straight back to staring at my phone. He started spraying my table and wiping it down. "Accidentally", he dropped the cloth on the floor, right beside my foot, and he bent down to pick it up. He placed his hand on my thigh, squeezing my skin making me wince. I felt my breath getting heavier as he slowly got up putting all his weight on my leg. He winked at me and then did the same to the next table. Just as I was about to say something, my mum flung open the door.

"I have great news Jack! You can stay at ours for a week!" She screamed, excitedly. What? Jack staying at our house? "Why is he going to stay at our house?" I bluntly asked. "Don't be rude sweetie, Jacks has nowhere to stay right now. He can stay until he finds a new place!" She replied, giving me that "don't you dare use that attitude" look.

"Thank you, you don't know how much i appreciate it." Jack said, walking towards my mum and hugging her. As he pulled away he opened his annoying mouth again, "Plus, I'll get a chance to get to know your sweet daughter even more!" He sent a wicked smile towards me, making me extremely uncomfortable. Was my mum blind or something? I don't want to get to know this creep. He's literally been stalking me and he blackmailed me. What makes him thinking i want to "get to know" him.

We were all in the car, and my mum wouldn't even let me sit in the front seat so i was forced to sit with Jack in the back. Obviously, he had to sit in the middle as close as he could get to me. I just stared out the window, watching the trees and large buildings pass by. Flinching, I felt his large hand on my thigh. I tried pulling my leg away from him, only for him to grab harder and keep it in place.

"Can you stop.." I whispered, making sure my mum didn't hear. There was no reply just him smiling like a psycho. I rolled my eyes and just ignored it, turning back to face the window. His hand started drifting further up my leg, reaching up to my dress. I didn't know what to do. Should i stay quiet or tell my mum? I mean it was my only chance to stop his harassment for going any further. "Mum-" Just as i said that his nails pierced into my skin, making my eyes water. He let go of my leg and gave me warning sign with his fave, which terrified the fuck out of me.

"Yes darling?" She replied, keeping her eyes on the road. "N-nothing." I gently whispered back, holding back my tears. I looked down at my upper thigh to see marks from where he held me so tightly. Dark purple bruises and a red handprint. I pulled my hand into a fist and silently sat there trying my hardest to stop the tears from flowing.

-----------------------------

Jack's POV:

Fuck. I let my anger take control of me again, watching her in pain made my heart shatter. However, the sadist side of me loved to see the marks on her i made now she would know she belonged to me. Shes mine. No one elses.

10 minutes had passed and we had arrived at her house. I'll be honest, I do have a place to stay but i just wanted to stay close to Isabella, thanks to her mum. The rest of the drive back was silent as most of me actually didnt want to hurt Isabella even further. She didnt look at me or speak to me.

"You can sleep here on the couch if you want darling. Or maybe on the floor in Isabellas room, since you guys seem friends?" Her face glowed, as she smiled. She was way too kind and gullible. I felt Isabella tense beside me but before she could open her mouth i quickly replied to her mother. "I dont really mind but it would be nice to have some company." I turned to face Isabella with a big grin planted on my face. I could sense her anxiousness from here. "You dont mind do you Isabella?" I asked her, giving her a warning glare and trying to look as intimidating as possible.

"N-no." She squeeked. "Great." I replied, very satisfied with her answer. "Isabella go and show him to your room." Her mother said, before leaving to the kitchen.

I followed Isabella up the stairs, watching her hips sway side to side. Just the sight alone made my dick twitch. Shaking the thoughts away, she stopped at a door which had flowery letters that spelt her name stuck on. Cautiously, she opened the door with her shakey hands. Lilac walls were covered with bright fairy lights and fake vines. A double bed was placed in the middle, with draping, white, net curtains flowing down, tied at each corner. The scent of her filled the room, vanilla sugar.

"I'll get put some blankets and pillows on the floor for you." She quietly mumbled, not making eye contact with me. I watched as she picked up two pillows and a big, fluffy grey blanket, plopping it on the floor.

Before she could turn and walk away i grabbed her arm, forcing her to turn towards me. "W-what do you want?" I could see some tears forming in her eyes but it only made me more desperate to feel her. Be inside her.

"Im doing exactly what you and I both know we want Isabella."