punishing her

Isabelle's POV:

Out of nowhere, i felt his hands grip around the back of my neck, pushing me against the wall, me facing it and my palms facing pushing against the wall. I felt his whole body press against me from behind, as he started breathing heavily on my neck.

"Please stop.." I was on the vurge of crying, biting my lip to try and stop my tears. He ignored me and started to rub his hand on my ass before spanking it harshly, making me let out a yelp.

"Are you going to lie to me again?" He hissed. I didnt open my mouth to reply, just frozen. He slapped my ass again, ten times harder than last time.

"I said, are you going to fucking lie to me again Isabella?" He snapped, in a frustrated tone. "N-no" I suttered, my voice breaking threatening to make my tears escape.

"Good girl." He slapped me once again, rubbing it alightly after, definitely leaving a mark. He let go of his grip on my neck, making me finally able to breathe. I stood still in the same position, unable to move until I heard the door unlock him and close. He left.

With a relieved breath, I turned around and fell straight to the floor, curling up into a ball. Thats when i let it all out, my tears, my pain and my silence. The burning hot tears flooded out, pouring down my neck and i sniffled uncontrollabley. All i wanted was to escape him, never see his face again.

The sound of the door opening startled me making me slowly move my head up. There stood my headteacher, with a concering look on his face. Mr Smith. His larger figure created a dark shadow over mine, as he pulled his hands out of his suit pockets. His hair had slight, noticable grey hairs and he was starting to form wrinkles over his fair skin. He knelt down to my level as he spoke, "Isabella?! Whats wrong?" I opened my mouth but nothing came out. I had no strength left in my body to even speak.

"Want to talk about it in my office?" He asked, which i frantacilly nodded to. Helping me up, we walked beside eachother to his office, my knees wobbling and my entire body shaking.

On our journey there, we passed Jack, where he just sent me a evil wink and smiled at the head teacher. It made completely sick to the stomach.

Entering his office, he sat down at his desk, motioning with his hands for me to take a seat. Mr Smith wasnt your steriotypical strict and angry headteacher he was actually understanding and patient. "Tissue?" He gestured to the box. I nodded and grabbed a tissue, wiping my tears.

"Whenever your ready you can tell me. I promise this is a safe place." He sent me the friendliest smile. "W-well, its about one of the teachers here." I had to tell someone about this before it went too fast as I regretted not telling anyone in the first place.

Jack's POV:

Leaning against the door, I placed my ear at the door and listened to their conversation. If Isabella told the truth, I would have no choice but to hurt her, destroy her entire life. Although, I liked that idea part of me wanted her to make this big mistake so I could finally have her all to myself. No one else would be in my way, stopping me from getting to her. Feelings her and touching her.

"What teacher?" I heard Mr Smiths deep voice. "Mr J-jack." I heard her faint, quiet whisper through the door. I slightly smirked at her stupid decision, which she was definitely going to regret and ill make sure of it.

[thanks for 1k reads!! 💗 i hope u guys are all enjoying the book]