𝒊𝒗. just peachy

❝ i've never even described him to you

❝ i've never even described him to you. how would you know if he's cute? ❞

         AFTER ANOTHER TIRING case, olivia had arrived back in her D

AFTER ANOTHER TIRING case, olivia had arrived back in her D.C. apartment. as she opened the door, she was immediately welcomed by two kids running up to her and sounds of laughter with an older woman following. "sorry, they were really excited to see you." olivia's best friend, anna, apologized. anna's two 10-year-old kids had big smiles plastered on their face, happy to see their godmother. olivia loves spending time with oliver, rosie, and anna. they're her family, why wouldn't she?

         "i've been looking forward to this all week." a tired smile appeared on olivia's face. every other weekend, anna and her kids would stay at olivia's apartment. it was a way for the best friends to see and spend time with each other on a regular basis.

         "how was work aunt liv?" rosie asked her.

         "it was great! we caught the bad guys." olivia told them. "hey, it's almost 1 am, what are you guys doing up late?"

         "well, what are you doing up late?" oliver replied to her question.

         "i just got home from a very stressful, but successful, day of work. i'll tell you all about it when you guys get proper sleep." olivia said.

         anna smiled at her children, "ollie, rosie, i know you're both very tired so let's go get some sleep." she held out her hand for them to take, so she can lead them into a spare bedroom that they used as their own.

         olivia seated herself on her couch, her elbow resting on the arm rest as her head was resting on her hand. anna came back to the living room and sat next to her. "how was your first week in the BAU?" she asked, tapping liv's knee.

         "just peachy." she joked. "um, but, seriously it was nice. they're all very welcoming, except for this one guy, but it's fine."

        "wait someone on your team doesn't like you? who? i'll find them." anna threatened. it was a joke, but half of her was being serious.

         "stop it, it's just some doctor. he has like three PhDs and he's really smart, it's insane." olivia told her.

         "no way, you're the smartest person i know. and also, he has three PhDs? i didn't even know that was possible." anna stated.

         "whatever, it's fine. he wasn't in the best mood when i met him. but anyways, how's life now that you don't work for the FBI anymore?" liv asked.

         "it's kinda weird, but it's nice spending more time with rosie and ollie. but stop changing the subject, and let's get back to that cute guy who apparently doesn't like you." anna scolded.

         liv playfully rolled her eyes, "i've never even described him to you. how would you know if he's cute?"

         "any guy that doesn't like you is usually an attractive one." anna grinned, resulting olivia to hitting her with a pillow.

         "what even is there for you to know?"

         "well is he cute? what's his name? do you like him even though he doesn't like you?" anna listed a bunch of questions for her to answer.

         olivia sighed, knowing anna wasn't gonna give up, "he's attractive, sure, but i'm not attracted to him. his name is spencer and no, i don't like him. so, you can stop thinking about setting me up with him, i know you are. you do it all the time."

         anna scoffed, pretending to be offended. "i wasn't gonna set you up with him, i told you i stopped doing things like that last year. however, i will ask you, what was your case today?" in all honesty, anna was totally lying. she was definitely scheming a way to set them up.

         "too much of a long story. but basically, the unsub thought he was still part of a mission called dorado falls, he believed his parents weren't actually his parents, and his wife and daughter had to talk him out of hurting more people when he showed up at the BAU." she wearily explained.

         anna's eyes were a little widened, slowly nodding her head. "oh my god, he showed up at the BAU? that would've been kinda fun to watch, if you guys were a show or a movie."

"well, we could've probably died. so, maybe it would've been fun." olivia replied as a joke. the two women spent hours catching up with one another. they didn't even realize by the time they finished, it was already 2 am.

ANGIE'S NOTES ☺︎︎
hi, i suck at concluding chapters😭😭 so
this is how it's gonna end. i swear i had
more for this, but it just turned out
bad. but it's okay bc i'm updating again to
make up for it. have a great day, besties😁!