𝒙𝒙𝒊𝒊. promises

❝ this is his endgame

❝ this is his endgame. ❞

( tw: themes you'd expectin a cm episode )

in a cm episode )

IT'S ONLY BEEN about 7 hours since olivia and anna's abduction. without the team watching, devin has beat them pretty badly. anna's face had multiple bruises and olivia had blood running down her face from the side of her forehead. devin wasn't with them at this moment for god knows whatever reason, but they weren't complaining. it was the only time they could catch a break. the two women were exhausted, and they could barely keep their head up. their eyes would flutter shut once in a while, but they could never fully close for more than a couple minutes. "liv." anna called. "anna." she replied.

"i need you to promise me something." anna wearily spoke.

"yeah, anything."

"i need you to promise me that you will take care of rosie and ollie after this." anna said. "we know devin is gonna kill someone, and it isn't going to be you. as much as he won't admit it, he has an attachment to you. you need to promise you'll take care of the twins, spencer can even help. they don't trust anyone else, but the two of you. and you know the only other person i trust was literally assigned to go undercover 6 years ago, he can't do anything about this."

olivia instantly picked her head up when hearing anna, "that's insane. devin's not going to kill you. i cannot let that happen. i won't let that happen." anna muttered. "it's only if. please, just tell me you promise."

"okay, fine, i promise."

         she couldn't believe what she heard anna say. it was definitely olivia devin was going to kill. it made sense. she's the one he's furious at, not anna. he hasn't even spent half as much time with her as opposed to olivia. it couldn't be her. it wouldn't make sense to liv if it was.

         meanwhile, jj and emily had called the team to inform them on their new findings in devin's house. at first they thought it was a normal looking house, but once they stepped foot in his room, they wished they hadn't. jj was speaking to the team as emily continued to rummage around devin's already messy room. "his room is a complete mess, there's a bottle of antidepressant pills next to his bed, but the bottle looks full, and we found. . . photos."