𝒙𝒊𝒗. pretty boy and pretty girl

❝ this isn't what a great person does! ❞

         SPENCER STOOD STILL at the park, appreciating nature's features

SPENCER STOOD STILL at the park, appreciating nature's features. he was told by his therapist that he should try getting fresh air. the only chances he has of going outside is when he's on cases, if he's being honest. he was enjoying the gentle, late december breeze flowing through the air as the sounds of individuals and families overlapped. he felt the presence of someone else next him, so he turned his head, finding a familiar blond little boy. "ollie?" he asked. the boy excitedly waved at him, "hi, spencer!"

         "um, where's your mom, or aunt liv?" spencer questioned. "my mom is still at my grandma's, rosie is somewhere with her friend, and aunt liv is sitting over there." oliver pointed to a nearby park bench where olivia was sitting at, who had just noticed he ran over to spencer. he could tell by the look on her face that she had no idea he was there. she walked over to the two, "how is it that we always see each other, even on our day off?"

         "must be fate." spencer responded.

         "really? spencer reid believes in fate?" liv questioned.

         "actually, it's interesting. about 52 percent of the nation's population believes in fate and destiny." spencer informed her.

         "wow, thank you for the statistic, boy wonder." olivia smiled.

         "did the team put you on the nicknames, now?" spencer asked her.

         "i don't know what nicknames you're talking about, boy genius." she replied.

"you do know you have the same nicknames, just the female version of them right, pretty girl?" spencer retorted, attempting to make a reference to said nicknames. olivia's eyes widened a bit, her mouth agape, obviously refraining a smile by the sudden mention of her nickname. "oh, so, you think i'm pretty? that's really flattering, coming from you, pretty boy."

the mention of spencer's nickname originally from derek coming from olivia caused him to have the same facial expression as her, "okay, you just called me pretty boy!"