𝒙𝒗𝒊. spencer

❝ halloween's the worst

❝ halloween's the worst. ❞

( tw: very brief mention of sexualharassment )

harassment )

SPENCER REID DOES like olivia griffins. he'd technically be contradicting himself from six months ago. he told himself that he wouldn't get attached to her, but he was already head over heels for the person who corrected him when first meeting. he tried so hard to not like olivia, but it's like she just has this charm that draws him to her. he sometimes finds himself being over the moon by the little things olivia does. the way she walks with confidence — even if she was feeling the complete opposite, how perfectly her hand fits in his, how excited she gets when something joyful happens, the way she says his name, among many other things. he hasn't felt this way about anyone since maeve, and it scared him, truthfully.

there wasn't a waking moment where spencer isn't thinking of maeve ever since she was murdered in front of him by diane turner. however, he hasn't been feeling that much upset about it lately. ever since he met olivia, it's like she gave him hope. she gave him the hope he needed to move on, and she doesn't even know it. maeve would've been so happy for spencer. she would've been happy that he's moving on and has now found someone who could make him feel like the luckiest guy.

spencer would be lying if he said he doesn't sometimes think about his favorite memories with liv. despite being awake in the latest hours of the night after a long case, he wasn't tired. but he knew that he needed to get at least the littlest amount of sleep, so he ended up remembering his favorite interactions with olivia in hopes of getting rest.

"boo!" spencer exclaimed, as he entered the bullpen with a halloween mask on, causing derek to jump in his seat. soft chuckles were heard from emily and olivia who were watching the whole thing happen.

"reid, you gotta stop doing that." derek scolded the younger BAU member. spencer removed his mask, "but it's halloween! you know, today it only rivals christmas in terms of popularity after being commercialized in the 1950s because of trick-or-treating."