𝒙𝒊𝒙. copycat

❝ okay, my criminal, deceased dad has a weird groupie

❝ okay, my criminal, deceased dad has a weird groupie. ❞

( tw: mentions of abuse, and reallyother common themes expected ina criminal minds episode )

other common themes expected in
a criminal minds episode )

         FOUR MONTHS AFTER the team figured out spencer and olivia's relationship, everything seemed to be normal. the couple basically spends all their time together and they still manage to not let it affect the way they work. they don't think they've ever felt this happy for a long period of time in a very long time. currently, the team sat at the round table, ready for another case penelope was about to present to them. her colorful presence entered the room, standing beside the screen and grabbing its remote to show the team crime photos and information. "hello, mighty crime fighters." she greeted, "this one is a real doozy. jasmine michaels, sierra tom, marla kline, and camille reyes."

pictures of the four women showed up on the screen, the team's gaze shifting from their files and tablets to the screen. penelope continued, "their bodies were found behind a dumpster in the local washington d.c. area. jasmine and sierra were found together a couple days ago and marla and camille were found this morning."

"jasmine and sierra died only seconds apart. same thing with marla and camille." derek read the reports. garcia nodded her head, "marla and camille were actually teachers in a middle school together."

"chances are they were also abducted together." hotch commented. jj furrowed her eyebrows, reading the files, "wait, the unsub's MO. doesn't it sound familiar?"

everyone read the reports again. as olivia realized what she was talking about, she gradually started to tense as she tried to straighten her posture, grabbing spencer's attention. he didn't say anything about it though, and instead informed everyone what jj meant. "the case of arthur wyatt." spencer stated.

"he's the psychopathological sadist who tortured and murdered around 10 women back in '05, right?" derek questioned.

"so we're dealing with a copycat?" emily asked. "we have to be. arthur wyatt died in 2005 when being arrested." olivia deadpanned.